Frisby Ridge Nov 26-29

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya..I did buy it in edmonton...and met you at the boost Premiere..looking forward to coming back in two weeks....

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't think the box at cabin is a bad idea just make it metal with a good lock something thats way to much trouble to open will prevent the crime.

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True !!! Also the intense crowd that's there most of the day will also help things! I'm sure if someone seen it happening, the culprit better pray he's Brute like the hulk or big like maingy samsquanch ,if caught by an avid supporter..:nono:.. :eek:! Either way he probably wouldn't return to the hill for quite sometime!! ....:cool: K new topic ...hehe the thought of it upsets me a little!

Thanks for the prices on family passes Powder! Where does one obtain such passes?? :d
:cool::beer::beer::cool:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good times Dobir,
see ya soon for another,,,
good to met ya puff:d

foxyrmk

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey dobir, was that you and your group on top of that bowl while we were coming out? There was 11 of us playing in there. I was riding the pink flame sled, we had a variety of sleds in our group.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya...u guys had a couple turbos in the group right..that was us just above you..

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Nice to meet you too JoHNI_T

RSC memberships are available @ these business`s that support snowmobiling in the Revelstoke Area :d
Days Inn
Sandman (old BW part)
Sled Shed
Rough Country
Free Spirit Sports
Revelstoke Motorsports (new location Zalas strip mall)

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey dobir, was that you and your group on top of that bowl while we were coming out? There was 11 of us playing in there. I was riding the pink flame sled, we had a variety of sleds in our group.

I was in that group too, i need to get a sled like yours for my wife, maybe she would come ride like she used to.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in that group too, i need to get a sled like yours for my wife, maybe she would come ride like she used to.

weres the pics Scuba??? good to ride with ya,,, lets see more pics:d

foxyrmk

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
The turbo's came down to visit with us, one of the riders Randy Swenson knew one of our riders, and had to stop by and say hi.
I like my 600 now 685 RMK. Why wouldn't she ride? That day was a blubird day!!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rcmp can only check for registration and insurance trail passes arent there concern

If you do go around to the second parking lot, please stop in below and buy a trail pass. I talked to the guy selling them on saturday and he figured at least 25 rigs went up with out buy a pass. You can figure that most trucks had between 2-4 sleds and that adds up. He also said that the RCMP will be getting involved and checking for passes.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Foxy here are the pics. I took of your group heading out Thur. morning.
American Turkey Day wknd. 08 001.jpg

American Turkey Day wknd. 08 002.jpg

American Turkey Day wknd. 08 003.jpg

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw both those sleds (the Cats) ..I like the decals..

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rcmp can only check for registration and insurance trail passes arent there concern

The guy selling the trail pass told me that if you don't buy a trail pass its considered trespassing. I don't know the legalities behind it, thats just what he told me. I for one hope the RCMP do make it there concern.

Cheers,

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
weres the pics Scuba??? good to ride with ya,,, lets see more pics:d

JoHNI_T I have a thread with a bunch of pics of the trip on it, the thread is almost off this page though, got a nice pic of you jumping

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guy selling the trail pass told me that if you don't buy a trail pass its considered trespassing. I don't know the legalities behind it, thats just what he told me. I for one hope the RCMP do make it there concern.

Cheers,

actually it isnt trespassing it is crown land if it was private then it would be trespassing and unless they are riding where the closures are then its a different situation
but either way everyone should have passes....

Top Bottom