M1100t Nov 21 Frisby HD helmet cam: 3" forward post, lightweight battery and can

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
www.whiteknucklemotorsports.ca
I ride with a buddy and his carbon ProClimb turbo M8. At the same time we had a stock Ltd m1100t and my 50th m1100t with a Hindle and a lightweight battery. The battery saves 10lbs and the pipe drops about 19. 30lbs off with around $500. Not mention 8-10hp every brand is seeing with after market pipes. I also was testing a 3" rider forward block on mine. Will probably go 4" even.

I weighted the m1100t and calced 608 with only fuel to go in. I will be doing a tank, hood, and a belt drive as soon as time allows.

The other thing worth mentioning is the other 2 sleds in our group were a turbo xp and a turbo '11 m8, both 162-3". They weren't doing anything the stock m1100t wasn't doing. These are going to be a lot of fun, just takes more effort than a 2 stroke.

For those not familiar, Frisby in Revy is around 7000'

I'll load more as I have time. They were all shot with camera set for goggle strap so I had to rotate them. This might take a while according to Youtube but just keep checking back if they aren't converted yet.

M1100t 50th Anniversary #1: 3" post, 30lbs loss - YouTube

M1100t 50 Anniversary #2: 3" post, 30lbs loss - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMDXIJc9vsk

Last edited:

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: M1100t Nov 21 Frisby HD helmet cam: 3" forward post, lightweight battery and can

Do you have a vid of the m8 vs. 1100T side by side hill climb race? i wana see that

venom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: M1100t Nov 21 Frisby HD helmet cam: 3" forward post, lightweight battery and can

Do you have a vid of the m8 vs. 1100T side by side hill climb race? i wana see that
X2...Looked like a bigger run was needed for the 1100t.

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

x3! looks like the 1100 works well! What is the little gadget that you were pushing on the handle bars? Remote for your goggles?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

we had one neil out the same day at boulder, we never seen those results, the aerocharger on the etec dominated it, at 7lbs boost... front end heavy was a issue in the deep we seen

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I should hope so, stock 4 stroke sled to modified Etech - The 4 stroke will always be heavier
but that sucker can be cranked up(and still be less money that the turbo etech) very easy and then it will be
a little more level playing field. I have no doubt the turbo etech is a strong runner tho.

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website

In order of questions:
We never went on the same face at the same time, it's kind of a rule we live by. Guy riding the white 1100 got buried at Frisby last year, almost to the day. He was lucky.

We all were starting from the same spot when we compared different marks on different hills. We rode 2-3 feet, where the base wasn't set up the weight was worse for sure. Obviously the 2 strokes can build speed in a shorter distance, but it isn't the difference. The deeper the snow, the more the weight is apparent with floatation, makes sense. Mine has close to a 30lb loss on it and a 8-10hp gain also. $650 box this isn't even a debate lol. The rider on the TM8 is a good 30lbs heavier than I am, but the TXP rider was at least 30lbs less. Again, if someone gets a couple more or less feet on a highmark we're not quibbling about such small differences. When I went a third of the hill higher than a stock XP and a rider that is 60lbs lighter that is something.

That is a RF remote for the Drift Innovation HD camera. Handy, not to mention it has a screen and you can edit dead video right on the camera.

Mcatcrazy

Reaction score

Who is making the 3" and 4" rider forward block? It looks great! Did you try riding it with stock setup before so you had a comparison? I have heard lots about lightweight batteries but don't know where to get them, do you have a make and part #? Who's exhaust did you go with?
I ride with a buddy and his carbon ProClimb turbo M8. At the same time we had a stock Ltd m1100t and my 50th m1100t with a Hindle and a lightweight battery. The battery saves 10lbs and the pipe drops about 19. 30lbs off with around $500. Not mention 8-10hp every brand is seeing with after market pipes. I also was testing a 3" rider forward block on mine. Will probably go 4" even.

I weighted the m1100t and calced 608 with only fuel to go in. I will be doing a tank, hood, and a belt drive as soon as time allows.

The other thing worth mentioning is the other 2 sleds in our group were a turbo xp and a turbo '11 m8, both 162-3". They weren't doing anything the stock m1100t wasn't doing. These are going to be a lot of fun, just takes more effort than a 2 stroke.

For those not familiar, Frisby in Revy is around 7000'

I'll load more as I have time. They were all shot with camera set for goggle strap so I had to rotate them. This might take a while according to Youtube but just keep checking back if they aren't converted yet.

M1100t 50th Anniversary #1: 3" post, 30lbs loss - YouTube

M1100t 50 Anniversary #2: 3" post, 30lbs loss - YouTube

M1100t 50th Anniversary #3: 3" post, 30lbs loss - YouTube

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website

We sell all those parts, the Hindles we are builting the kit itself. PM me if you want more details. Hard to keep up with all the interest from the forums.

Top Bottom