Frisby and Boulder Nov.17/18

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Update for you all waiting to get out here. We rode Frisby on Monday, unloaded at km3 above Glacier house, trail was whopped out but ok, had gotten 5" sunday night so tracks were covered from Sundays riders. Droppedin to the back by Cariboo and found about a 4' base with about a foot fresh so not bad, not great. Got acouple hrs sun.

Tues was a different story, hit heavy rain arount 3 valley gap, the only way in we knew is on veideman trail so we tried, no luck no enuff snow, after a few stucks crossing creeks we turned around and went back to the Brezanson trail. Could tell there had been someone go up so tried, followed creek up with lots of running water and bare rock, made it up about 3km and had to turn back as no way to get up small waterfals wothout another 5' of snow. To late to load sleds back up and try Kirkup trail so are now into wobble pops. pics up in a few minutes.

krazy ken

Reaction score
Widowmakers heading out for weekend and few extra days. Hopefully better trails to get in by then. Sounds like up top is good enough.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TylerG I need help, I can't upload pics from this laptop I get a message saying some secruity thing is missing contact admin:confused:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Help this guy with his uploading, so I can stop refreshing this topic ^_^!

OK here's the message "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

Heeeelllllp

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK here's the message "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

Heeeelllllp

Upload them to ImageShack.us and post the URL

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just leaving back to frisby, blue sky here in Sicamouse will update tonight.

clifford the big red dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I don't know about these pictures and have read all the threads about the snow good or bad don't know what to think. The dragon wants out, next stop revelstoke, maybe I can post some pic next week.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
snow Nov. 19-08 004.jpg

need snow at lower levels, there is snow, rocks, stumps, open creeks. People are going guess it depends on how bad they`ve got it or what they are tuning, testing or breaking in.

supposed to snow tomorrow, at least it is colder now.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I don't know about these pictures and have read all the threads about the snow good or bad don't know what to think. The dragon wants out, next stop revelstoke, maybe I can post some pic next week.

What don't you know about the pics??:confused: I will be posting todays pics in a couple hrs after we eat, no more snow to speak of but cooled off today, got to use the scratchers up and down today, oh did I mention we didn't see a cloud all day, went back about 4-5 km past the the green tower and it was a epic day. Got some good video, boy I want a helmet cam, pics coming up and video tomorrow night after we get home.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still cant upload any pics, will put some up tomorrow when get home.

Top Bottom