Friggin Monsters...........

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You make a very valid point Problem is that maybe 2 out of 10 people will actually do that most times when you see a quad with the supper aggressive mud tires they are by far the dirtiest machines and riders you could accomplish the same thing with just a lift and stock tires getting through a mud hole or swap is all about ground clearance

So if I have a jeep and I decide to lift it 8" and keep the stock tires i will be able to go through thick greasy mud the same as if i had superswampers on it, that's what your saying? Cause If I have enough ground clearance that'll keep me going right? Lol

Sent from a iPhone

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You make a very valid point Problem is that maybe 2 out of 10 people will actually do that most times when you see a quad with the supper aggressive mud tires they are by far the dirtiest machines and riders you could accomplish the same thing with just a lift and stock tires getting through a mud hole or swap is all about ground clearance

Damn I wonder if outlaw will take my tires back so I can get a $100 set of stockers off kijiji. Lift kit is only $100 man ill be $800 ahead and be able to go anywhere my buddies with laws go. Who knew?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to be clear here this is 250 's quote and not mine. Dont know why it shows up
As mine....he thinks a lift with stock tires is the way to go i guess....
Drew , no one is making you read my posts....???
Should you not be riding,you need to
Put miles on and it cant happen while your reading my BS.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now neveille you know proof is in the performance, stock tires on a lifted quad will get you further than the same stock quad, but there is no way the lifted stock tired quad will go as far a s a stock quad running mud tires, or a lifted mud tired quad, well maybe EMMA can, that gal is humbleing in the mud pit.

suds buds campouts will be a good place to prove Neville wrong. so far he seems to know his stuff, so come on down and prove you know more Drew, proof is in the performance not puter yakkin

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back on topic ,here is a comparison of the stock tires & the Mayhems..........

Attachments

• ranger tire pic.jpg
    ranger tire pic.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 119

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I see the "Fun Police " are recruiting.................
Not recruiting. They are volunteering to keep riding in public land for the public. They see what is happening and want to educate others to keep motorized recreation alive and not contained on small pieces of land. But you have your opinion as well as others. The old ways don't cut it in the future. Sorry

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not recruiting. They are volunteering to keep riding in public land for the public. They see what is happening and want to educate others to keep motorized recreation alive and not contained on small pieces of land. But you have your opinion as well as others. The old ways don't cut it in the future. Sorry
Thanks for you efforts,as a responsible rider i do appreciate your hard work...........I think we have the same goal in mind,but believe different roads will take us there..........

Top Bottom