Friggin Monsters...........

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know, I know there ITP...GULP . Crow tastes like chit.............

Attachments

• Monter Mayhem pics 002.JPG
    Monter Mayhem pics 002.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 350
  • Monter Mayhem pics 003.JPG
    Monter Mayhem pics 003.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 347
  • Monter Mayhem pics 006.JPG
    Monter Mayhem pics 006.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 346
  • Monter Mayhem pics 008.jpg
    Monter Mayhem pics 008.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 353

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ITP Monster Mayhems :
Just under 40 lbs, but quite a bit stouter than my old 30 zillas.Same pattern more or less with deeper lugs and wider spacing..
About 8 lbs a tire heavier than my old Zills. I don`t think the Zillas would take the abuse on a ranger....And the rim guard is quite stout & recessed,with STI beadlocks it should help stop bead issues.........
Are any of you guys connected to a good AXLE dealer...........With volume discounts ?????

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That`s the nice thing about that Runva winch..........Well your pullin me out i will have time for a few "pops"..........

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ITP Monster Mayhems :
Just under 40 lbs, but quite a bit stouter than my old 30 zillas.Same pattern more or less with deeper lugs and wider spacing..
About 8 lbs a tire heavier than my old Zills. I don`t think the Zillas would take the abuse on a ranger....And the rim guard is quite stout & recessed,with STI beadlocks it should help stop bead issues.........
Are any of you guys connected to a good AXLE dealer...........With volume discounts ?????[/QUO

This last weekend I rode with a rzr 900 that had Black Mambas, I was sure he would break an axle or 2. he resisted the urge to throttle down and blast through every hole. instead he basically idled through and never broke an axle.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they were claiming a 1.5 inch tread depth on 28's, those look a litle bigger nev, 2 inch?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ITP Monster Mayhems :
Are any of you guys connected to a good AXLE dealer...........With volume discounts ?????[/QUO

This last weekend I rode with a rzr 900 that had Black Mambas, I was sure he would break an axle or 2. he resisted the urge to throttle down and blast through every hole. instead he basically idled through and never broke an axle.

That`s a perfect example right there !!!!! Bigger tire ,with a lift you just crawl through. Dont spin much,don`t go off the trail; and make it 100 yards wide with 30 different small holes..........Some people on here need to "understand" the sport better..........We very rarely go off the main trail,and as a result do WAY less damage than some lesser equipped OHV`s.......IMO.

Last edited:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are thinking of the Mega Mayhems i think,they are closer to a zilla Larry..........

I was going to get the Mega's but decided on the Zilla's instead, didn't really want to experiment with new tires on a new bike,.. I had the Zilla's on my Rhino and liked them a lot,

Have you heard of any issues with the Mayhem's yet with constant leaks like the pluglites?

Mad Outy Max

Reaction score
So we put the monster mayhems on our maverick and a 3" lift it was very impressive and rode nice. No flats but they did not like rocks or gravel The paaddles started to tear and wear a lot ( Brazeau spillway ) however this is on a side by side I run 30" zillas and the paddles are more durable I like them and may go to a set next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That`s a perfect example right there !!!!! Bigger tire ,with a lift you just crawl through. Dont spin much,don`t go off the trail; and make it 100 yards wide with 30 different small holes..........Some people on here need to "understand" the sport better..........We very rarely go off the main trail,and as a result do WAY less damage than some lesser equipped OHV`s.......IMO.

You make a very valid point Problem is that maybe 2 out of 10 people will actually do that most times when you see a quad with the supper aggressive mud tires they are by far the dirtiest machines and riders you could accomplish the same thing with just a lift and stock tires getting through a mud hole or swap is all about ground clearance

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You make a very valid point Problem is that maybe 2 out of 10 people will actually do that most times when you see a quad with the supper aggressive mud tires they are by far the dirtiest machines and riders you could accomplish the same thing with just a lift and stock tires getting through a mud hole or swap is all about ground clearance

No you couldn't. Stock tires aren't going to hook up so you're gonna have to spin.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those could tear my leg off. Watch what you say.

Sent from my iPhone 5

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

No offence but please stick to dirt biking as you really don`t understand the ATV/UTV situation............

Top Bottom