Fresh untracked powder

Husaberg76

Reaction score
I know its one of those questions that alot of locals dont like to share but i drove 8 hours to ride this beatiful place and today, we headed out to frisby only to be dessapionted by the snow conditions and how tracked up it was ! We would love to hit boulder tomorrow but we have a feeling its gonna be the same! Any directions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

Husaberg76

Reaction score
I did! Maybe i was on the wrong side of the mountain! Hopefully we'll have a little more success in boulder!

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg Oh it is still there to be found

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 566

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of pow on Boulder,, easy to find too. Right off the Bezanson. Big shaded slope there is largely untouched. Not everyone can ride that spot though.....

Ramjet15x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The easiest way to find powder is to GET OFF THE TRAIL, go up Viedeman trail and ride the numerous cut blocks, cut across to shaede's acres, hit the airport, go down to Kirkup lakes, may also help to talk to some local guides, lilduke etc.
they are a great resources for a little beer and supper.
Seems Dan is getting bored with riding everyday anyways???

Husaberg76

Reaction score
The snow condition changed yesterday! 3 feet of fresh powder! We did think about taking a guide for last friday ! We met up with him for a beer and supper ! I wont say who it was, but after my first beverage, me and my friend just wanted to take him outside and beat the living daylights out of him! I've never met anyone so arrogant , rude, so sure of himself, a pig towards women, etc! Just the typical jerk that you see in the movies but in real life! Im a patient fella and very amicable towards others, but this guy couldnt even look me in the eyes when we where talking!

Ramjet15x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, sorry to hear, there are a few neat characters in Revy for sure. Aw he's fun anyway!!!
Bet you back is tighter now though?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The easiest way to find powder is to GET OFF THE TRAIL, go up Viedeman trail and ride the numerous cut blocks, cut across to shaede's acres, hit the airport, go down to Kirkup lakes, may also help to talk to some local guides, lilduke etc.
they are a great resources for a little beer and supper.
Seems Dan is getting bored with riding everyday anyways???

No not bored of riding yet...lol :beer:

watson21

Reaction score
Yep. Pretty sure I know who you ran in to for a guide. Too bad, hope it didn't spoil your trip.

Husaberg76

Reaction score
We had a great trip! We are 100% certain that Mark would've ruined it for us!! Opppsss, did i just say his name! Lol

Top Bottom