Fresh meat for the grinder!

wayupnorth

Reaction score
hello there.

im new to this forum.
i live in northern alberta and this summer the wife and myself decided we should get out more and do more stuff since we live in the beautiful northern wilderness.

so we picked up a holiday trailer last summer and a new truck and started taking the kids camping every weekend, and we all loved it.

so this summer i picked up my first quad (my own one, been riding them since growing up on a farm, but this is my very first purchased one of my own)
and when we picked up the quad from the dealership they had a couple used sleds there, so the wife said i should get one chucked in with the quad deal so i could start dragging the kids around in the winter and go ice fishing and all that fun, so we pitched in some extra money and picked up our first sled at the same time as our first quad.

so far i am loving both.
we plan on picking up one of those UTV's this coming spring so the wife can take the kids and follow me around some.

i really needed a hobby as i found that i was working then playing on computer and doing that every day.
so i picked getting out side with these fun machines as my hobby.
i have allways had guns and went out on my first deer/moose hunt with my quad this fall since i was 16 (20 years ago) and i had more fun quading then hunting.

i recentlly picked up a portable GPS and am looking into mapping programs so i can start to track where i have been quading and where i will be sledding.

well.
thats me.

i hope i can contribute to the community, and i hope i can gleam some much needed info off of some of the old dogs that are about.

cheers!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site. You come to the right place. every one here is more than will to help you out with anything you need to know

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the biggest problem with quads and sleds they become a addiction the more you ride the more it become a addiction myself iam going into my 38 season
my son and my dad have a addiction as well .Alot of friends have same problem some of my friends we riding together 38 yrs .So in short he who rides with family and friends will always have family and friends.Be safe and wise enjoy the sport

Top Bottom