Freedom Ford, 1 Satisfied Customer

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
1ve been taking my 08 F350 to another dealer for service work since I bought it, but not totally happy with the service or how I was treated. So I switched dealers, I went to Freedom Ford in Edmonton. Had an oil change done in 20 minutes while I waited, this was scheduled for a date and time. Then recently I needed the 48000 service and scheduled that in. I had some other issues to that needed addressed. First 2 small recalls, one for a gastank bracket and another for the seat bracket. Then with my other dealer Ive been asking since day one for a new drivers mirror as it was not assembled correctly from day one, they just ignored my requests. Then I had no power steering when Im just rolling foward or parking, and they didn't care one bit, they wouldn't even look at it. I offered to pay myself too. With a suspention lift the dealers shy away from certain issues.

Well Freedom ford did the service, then checked out the front end, they noticed some bolts needed retorqued on the front end, and informed me that I would have to pay, No problem. And they also informed me that they replaced my power steering pump on Warantee, Sweet. They replaced my mirror and the other recalls. All I had to pay was 1 day of the rental car and $160 labour. I have the service plan with the truck so it covers maintence. And the dealer paid the other 2 days for the rental as it took them longer than planned, Too much work not enough workers. I will be dealing with them on my maintenence from now on. Mabie they'll look after me better. And I will purchace my extended warranty from there as well. :d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Good to hear there are some good things to say about freedom ford or most dealers for that matter....... I can tell you horror stories, including my own experience with freedom's service department, but i'm glad you had a good experience with them.......

Top Bottom