fox floats

CRASHMAN

Reaction score
I was wondering what psi to have in my fox floats on my 2008 m8 ,I just installed :confused:

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what psi to have in my fox floats on my 2008 m8 ,I just installed :confused:

varies greatly...how you ride how big you are..etc.

i run my rear shock at 130 and my fronts at 75. i am 195lbs 6' and like to have the sled roll easy...

good luck

craptabulous

Reaction score
I find most people run the fronts at 75-90 i run mine around 80-85

im 6' 175lbs . If your a similar weight i would start At about 90 and drop 5psi at a time

Last edited:

nathan#19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been running my fronts at 60 psi and recently the left one has been feeling low.... But every time I check it, the press is correct.... Is there anything else internally to go wrong?! I'm gonna have to start running it higher pressure to get the sled to feel level... The left one will go down smooth and suddenly firm up, where the right will be even and smooth all the way down... Its like the left is low pressure ,but its not. Any ideas?

Doof

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been running my fronts at 60 psi and recently the left one has been feeling low.... But every time I check it, the press is correct.... Is there anything else internally to go wrong?! I'm gonna have to start running it higher pressure to get the sled to feel level... The left one will go down smooth and suddenly firm up, where the right will be even and smooth all the way down... Its like the left is low pressure ,but its not. Any ideas?
Make sure the shocks aren't compressed at all when you go to measure the pressure as it will give a higher psi reading in this case. That's about the only thing I can think of?

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always run left one a little higher psi... Clutches are heavy!

Top Bottom