fox floats on 2010m8 burandt upgrade

Uptown

Reaction score
I just had nextech install this upgrade. All i can say is wow what a difference!!! well worth the dough, suspension probly works better than a doo now!!! next will be the front floats, revalve and nextechs air chamber.
This is one of the best upgrades for these m's, should be the first on the list!!! IMO

Uptown

Reaction score
they had it done in a couple hours!! dropped off the shocks tuesday night, picked em up wednesday night!!

Uptown

Reaction score
How much ? and do you have a number for them.

check out their website at carbonsled.com or google nextech itll go to the same place. they have their contact info on there.
Went for a ride and all i can say is Wow! this is how it should of come new. I compared it with a buddys doodoo and its probably better!! now it transfers weight, lifts the front end, and wont beat you up on every little bump!

Last edited:

scrapmaster

Reaction score
Mine cost 525 with the reservoir I do believe, ph# 780-991-9741 haven't tried mine out but can't wait to, service was excellent as well

tchriste

Reaction score
Had mine done 18 months ago and have been very happy with the results....would do it again in a heart beat. Also had the front shocks revalved with high speed pistons and 2 stage valving, now when the trails gets rough I can play snowcross as well as have a great mountain sled.

blar

Reaction score
I just had nextech install this upgrade. All i can say is wow what a difference!!! well worth the dough, suspension probly works better than a doo now!!! next will be the front floats, revalve and nextechs air chamber.
This is one of the best upgrades for these m's, should be the first on the list!!! IMO

I just had it done too and rode this weekend and WOW!!! is right. A totally different sled. I dropped the shocks off sunday afternoon and nextech had them done Tuesday night. I highly recommend the Chris Burandt upgrade and get the nextech air chambers too. Well worth the money.

phatboy07

Reaction score
I also had this done last year from Nextech. I am curious as to what ridding wieght everyone is at and what pressures you are running the shocks at. Along with the Burandt upgrade I have float 2's in the front. I run 70 psi in the front and used 140 in the rear. I am about 250 riding wieght. Works awesome.

brylance

Reaction score
I had the burandt upgrade along with with their adjustable air reservoir put done by them in August as well, and the difference was awesome. It got rid of the skids tendency to pack up and jarr your spine in the rough, and reduced trenching and added some extremely controllable transfer in the soft stuff. I also had then put in high flow pistons and a dual stage shim stack on the front coilovers, and the whole combination allows me to absolutely haul over the 2 foot high woops on the trails up to Allen Creek and Clemina.

Cost me 475 for the back with the reservoir, and 120 a shock up front. Sled is a 2009 M1000 153.

Edit: I run 150psi in the rear shock with just over 3/4 of inch of threads showing on the reservoir. I weigh about 260lbs with the avy gear on.

Last edited:

Kermit

Reaction score
Had rear done 2 seasons ago, running '09 HCR, well worth the money, can absolutely haul in the whooped out sections. Highly recommend!

Top Bottom