Fox Creek?

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be out here working til breakup, lots of snow the past few days, any fun riding around here or need more snow? I'm not overly excited to run my new one in these conditions but I'd risk the 11 with the right direction or knowledge of the area, anything other than ditches muskeg and pipelines to ride?

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can hook the Golen Triangle. It connects Fox Vegas to White
Court (only leg I've actually completed), as well as Swan Hills, And it connects Swan Hills to Whitecourt.
Lots off little play areas in cut blocks, can hook the odd pipe line or power line too.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt worry about your new one, this is plenty to ride around here, just dont go banging in the ditches since you dont know the area, other than that as previously stated, golden triangle trail is right there, take it either north or west and youll end up in some decent riding, also some really decent riding down the big stone which is south lots of wide rolling powerlines out there,

Sent from my iPhone using

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys I actually just crossed the trail with a pipeline this week the iosegun is still open but it's getting deeper snow wise

• Thanks
Reactions: RXN

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brought out the 11 on my pipeline right of way beside the iosegun rd and had a blast, the snow won't let up here it's fun, not mountain riding fun but it's sledding still and to too it off I got paid for it and my time today and tomorrow then I get to go grab my 13 and head home and to the mountains til January, half the crews bringing theirs in the new year, a lot of jealousy on the crew today

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where you going to be heading Tyler? Few of us are doing a trip after Christmas but not too sure where yet

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where you going to be heading Tyler? Few of us are doing a trip after Christmas but not too sure where yet
Not sure yet with the conditions being iffy all over, I'm hoping the recent blast of winter will fix it up locally so we can head to kakwa or wolverine but if not I'll probably head to sicamous or revy

Top Bottom