Fox Creek Ride

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats right. lost boots. wish i was there to see it

You'd think that you'd notice right away if one of your boots went missing on a ride. "HMMMM, seems a bit breezy at the end of my left pant leg, wonder what could be the cause of that?"

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reyeser and TKO always keep it entertaining. Just a couple o guys that know how to have fun.:wtg: :Cool9:

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys those trees have it comin, I am not a tree hugger, they just always seem to get in my way, haha. As for the boots, who needs them?

This is what happens when you have no talent, a little pride and too much adrenaline! (oh and an extra 40 lbs around the waist line)

funrider

Reaction score
Hi guy's I am new to riding white court and area. Loved the trails in White court. I was woundering where you stage at to ride the powder like that. I would like to ride in a couple of weeks.
Thanks for any help. Great pics.
Bill

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
ARRIVING IN FOX VEGAS FRI NIGHT. SHOULD BE A GOOD NIGHT ON THE TOWN HOPE I NOT TO HUNGOVER TO RIDE SAT. LOOKS LIKE SMURRFF1000,TIPPY BUB, RYESER,ZZRRR,PHILSTER,FLATOUT,AND GOTRYE ARE ALL IN FOR THE RIDE. ANYONE ELS KICKING AROUND THAT DAY.:d:beer::d:beer::d:beer::d:beer::confused:

Top Bottom