Found the creek, the hard way.

skidplate

Reaction score
Had a blast at Quartz today. But I found the creek by the cabin the hard way. The wind came up and the vis dropped, and then I dropped into the creek. Lol. Thanks to the guys who came out from the cabin to help get my sorry a$$ out. I'm sure it made for some good pix.

660canuck

Reaction score
It was a good stuck for sure, pics to come tomorrow, can't post from my phone. Thanks again to all who helped, and to the guy that pulled up, laughed and drove away you'll have your turn! Azzhole!

660canuck

Reaction score
So being the good friend that I am, of course I took a couple pics before helping get him out of the creek. Had a great demo ride with the Ski-doo crew, big thanks to Wilson and Paul, I will be snow checking a new ride for sure this year!
IMG_0041.jpg IMG_0040.jpg

BIGHORN1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was in that creek a couple weeks ago myself so i feel your pain lol, you would think when it happens right in front of the cabin someone might help you out but oh no they just all seem to stand there and laugh and take pictures. eventually there was a couple great guys comming down from up top that leant a hand but i feel the same as you, all the dumb asses in the cabin that were laughing will get there turn....

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also have dropped into that creek, very embarassing when thare about 20 sledders standing around:eek:

Billy Boy:cool:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahha,,, it happens!!!

so hows the snow... want to ride saturday but look n thin ???

Top Bottom