Fort McMurray mountain riders

Limbo

Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently living in Ft Mac and looking for people that regularly ride the mountains of BC to share in the driving etc. Last year I made 5 trips to McBride towing an enclosed trailer by myself and had a great time riding with whatever group I could find there. If you are interested in making trip or just wrenching on sleds and B.S.ing etc. post below or PM me.

Dave

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently living in Ft Mac and looking for people that regularly ride the mountains of BC to share in the driving etc. Last year I made 5 trips to McBride towing an enclosed trailer by myself and had a great time riding with whatever group I could find there. If you are interested in making trip or just wrenching on sleds and B.S.ing etc. post below or PM me.

Dave

Hi Dave! I have a few friends from Ft Mac that make the journey. I'll get them to contact you!

Limbo

Reaction score
Thanks, maybe if things work out I'll also run into you this winter as I frequent the Castlegar ---> Cranbrook area several times a winter when riding with family

SRT

Reaction score
Hi Dave. I'm Brad. I go to B.C all the time. I usually sled in Sicamous but I went to McBride several times last winter.

Sent from missing plane.

steve250f

Reaction score
Hi Dave I'm steve my self an a couple of friends make several trips a winter down to crowfoot in the shuswap but we all ride snow bikes

Reactions: SRT

SRT

Reaction score
We should all be posting our schedules as well? I work 14 and 14. So I have lots of time for sledding. I put on 1500km on my sled last year.

Sent from missing plane.

Limbo

Reaction score
Steve, I might just try and join you on a snow bike trip, I happen to be finishing up a long track aluminum frame CR500 right now, I just have to figure out the cooling system and its ready to rock!

steve250f

Reaction score
Sounds good always welcome more snow bikers what you doing for cooling system love the snow bike I've got an done up turbo sled could care less if I even ride it any more I have ktm 570 done up an switching to a long track this year , bud of mine is doing up 2014 ktm 300xc an 2015 St should be a good year

Last edited:

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't have the '15 shredule yet, but
I'll be going every set of days off

Sent from my iPhone while drinkin a bud light

Last edited:
Top Bottom