Fort McMurray - looking for local info

Ron Chislett

Reaction score
Hi all, we are new to quadding and loving it, however are having some difficulty finding service for our 2006 Honda Rubicon. Anyone out there in our area know of anyone that can does maintenance on quads?

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Four Seasons used to be the local dealer, i think they lost the honda dealer when honda shook things up. Lac La Biche sporting goods would be the next closest. but as I mentioned Four seasons used to be a honda dealer, so they should be able to help you.

yammysnyotas

Reaction score
Raven truck and auto is good, i took my bike there, but they do a lot of quads and seem more reasonable for pricing and booking it in than four seasons. Fourseasons seems like a bigger outfit though so that may be why. Hope that helps!

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MY EXPERIENCE WITH RAVEN HAS BEEN HORRIBLE TO SAY THE LEAST personaly I nor my friends WOULDNT TAKE MY NIEGHBORS TRICYCLE THERE. jUST MY EXPERIENCE, STAY AWAY. GO TO FOUR SEASONS IF U WANT SOME ONE IN THE MAC , OR GO SEE DARCY AT FORMULA SPORTS DOWNTOWN HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE, Four Seasons TOOK OVER POLARIS DEALERSHIP IN WATERWAYS

JDmotorhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a Honda owner my self, I know it sucks but I get all my maintenance done in Lac La Biche at Lac La Biche sporting goods. There are a few people around town that does on the side work, i will track down a few and let you know. Also there is Four Season Power Sports located here in town.

dnicolle

Reaction score
Four Seasons is closed down now, they merged with Quadratruck. They moved into the same building down in Waterways

Anzac RZR

Reaction score
Take it to Darcey or drive to lac la biche and see the crew there. The guys here at four seasons have enough trouble fixing the stuff they sell let alone a Honda . Just mho

Top Bottom