Formula One Fans

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This isn’t a track you want to start at the back of the pack either.
Not at all, its looks dangerous, the insider drive helmet cam is mind bending, wow.

Lots of blind corners and narrow. There is going to be some carnage today for sure.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not at all, its looks dangerous, the insider drive helmet cam is mind bending, wow.

Lots of blind corners and narrow. There is going to be some carnage today for sure.

I love those helmet and halo cams. Gets you as close as you can to the experience.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not much carnage, seems they can only pass on the straights under DRS.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DRS is stupid.. Seems its better to be second place and follow the guy around, hitting DRS at the last lap, 1st place can't really defend against it...

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ferrari look really good. I don’t like how they go to replays. I would rather them go to different drivers. We didn’t see anything from russel the entire race and he had a great pull.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what’s the quick summary of the new rules for this season to help “even” the playing field? Aerodynamics related isn’t it?

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what’s the quick summary of the new rules for this season to help “even” the playing field? Aerodynamics related isn’t it?

Bigger tires, different side pods, the way the air comes off the back of the car now is configured to come up and out so cars can battle closer and not heat up with dirty air. Also, no overtaking once both your tires are over the white line. Tracks like Jeddah don’t matter as you would be in the wall anyways haha

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been watching F1 since the early 2000’s, big Ferrari fan. Needless to say being an Oilers fan and Ferrari fan has not been easy for many years…….. . Been to races in Indianapolis and Montreal a few times back in the V10 and V8 eras, that was a spectacle!

I typically watched races on TSN but due to some circumstances I changed to the F1TV App which is around an $80 subscription. Don’t know why I didn’t do this sooner!! It is a much better way of watching the race and includes footage not seen on the network broadcasts including selectable driver cameras and views.

Forza Ferrari!

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been watching F1 since the early 2000’s, big Ferrari fan. Needless to say being an Oilers fan and Ferrari fan has not been easy for many years…….. . Been to races in Indianapolis and Montreal a few times back in the V10 and V8 eras, that was a spectacle!

I typically watched races on TSN but due to some circumstances I changed to the F1TV App which is around an $80 subscription. Don’t know why I didn’t do this sooner!! It is a much better way of watching the race and includes footage not seen on the network broadcasts including selectable driver cameras and views.

Forza Ferrari!

Also run F1tv app. Love watching the practices. I think your in for a real treat this year. Ferrari has the car and Charles and Carlos are dialed in.

Cheers.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Forza Ferrari!
I ordered F1TV as well. Can't stand cable and all the commercials.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you guys with the app just cast it to your TV?

I use Apple TV for all of my streaming apps. Works great and can take it with you anywhere. Neither of my TV’s are “smart” so that is just what I stick with. The F1 app works great on Apple TV and on my phone.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone has not seen the documentary “Senna” it is worth a watch. Ayrton was very likely the greatest driver of all time but sadly his life was taken in Imola before he could get in a full career.

He owns Monaco. Legend.

Top Bottom