Ford vrs Dodge in pull

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay I'am back....went out side and checked my stereo in the Grocery truck..........08 2500 4x4 Hemi...small mud flaps....Summer sucks licence plate........STEREO is very loud:eek:
Did not try stereo in 4 wheel drive though:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prolly not, with my '02 half-ton. Will you be using all four rear wheels?:d
Well it's common knowledge when you put a dually in 4 wheel drive 2 of the rear wheels stop being driven........if I'am not mistaken the 2 on the left side.....except the 08's then it's the inside wheels.....the 09's cancel the outside right and the inside left..kinda like a tire rotation without a jack and gun.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it's common knowledge when you put a dually in 4 wheel drive 2 of the rear wheels stop being driven........if I'am not mistaken the 2 on the left side.....except the 08's then it's the inside wheels.....the 09's cancel the outside right and the inside left..kinda like a tire rotation without a jack and gun.
You'd be able to turn on a dime! To the left.....

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never did understand that "rotate your tires " thing. Mine rotate whenever I drive my truck!!! They don't tell you to rotate your track on your sled do they?!?!?!?

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You'd be able to turn on a dime! To the left.....

Not really because the right side front is turning in reverse to compensate.....thats why dually fronts come from the factory with the blocked edges....or non shiped.....Mitch help me with the spelling

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not really because the right side front is turning in reverse to compensate.....thats why dually fronts come from the factory with the blocked edges....or non shiped.....Mitch help me with the spelling

Sorry, don't understand the word. Gotta go watch the planes, catch ya L8tr

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to us this thread has real value now........just tryed the stereo in 4 wheel drive....volumne still appears to be the same....but the chain on the back bumper is rattling now.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...Siping it is !
...We gunna need siping when we get the big TOW to jail !...Well me anyway , I only gots 4 toes ! :eek:
Thank You .....BF your such a HELPFUL and COURTEOUS MOD what would the site ever do without you.
GOT: shameless plug
p.s. how many toes does a camel have?

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Thank You .....BF your such a HELPFUL and COURTEOUS MOD what would the site ever do without you.
GOT: shameless plug
p.s. how many toes does a camel have?

We gunna find out when we in JAIL..... I say WOE camel..... Banana Jam on crosswalk !.... Remember to wave !:eek::d:):beer:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
How many saddle bags are on a donkey?

....Let me think?? ... :p May have to look at a pic of a donkey ! :eek:
....This thread has gone complete ..... HI- JACK mode !! .... :nono: We have to End it now... To have any chance of freedom ! :d:):beer:

Top Bottom