Attachments

• img358.jpg
    img358.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I would guess the Dodge but with chains on the Ford that would make a diff.Then if a Chevy was hooked to the 2 of them well ,,,enough said

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I would guess the Dodge but with chains on the Ford that would make a diff.Then if a Chevy was hooked to the 2 of them well ,,,enough said

No chains on the FORD they were chained together on the hitches, first we snapped the chan then we used the toestrap and the poor Dodge got smoked literally, We were all suprised.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
... I would think the Dodge with dauly.... Not much for traction, what the fargo have 6 spd ?..... Run & gun with the Ford ?

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even so...... after picking on the older FARGO....the FORD will be in the SHOP AGAIN...for FULL REBUILD.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I did not mention that when we first hooked together we snapped the chain, and it was a large chain, then we used my 25000 lb tow rope. My buddies said that when we started pulling there was some black smoke from the Dodge and mine made some turbo noise, no smoke,then my tires wrinkled a bit then hooked up and then started dragging the big boy. They and I was shocked, His truck looked alot heavier than mine by a long shot. There was 3 Dodge fans there and 2 Ford fans. Now thats FORD power.. And no snotty, no hooks for either truck :smilieicon_ford:

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dodge was at a disadvantage as it was a dually. It had a biggger contact patch, but less pressure to ground over that area. Might be closer if it both trucks were single rears, or maybe not:d:beer:

Top Bottom