Ford vrs Dodge in pull

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Dodge was at a disadvantage as it was a dually. It had a biggger contact patch, but less pressure to ground over that area. Might be closer if it both trucks were single rears, or maybe not:d:beer:

I totally agree and it would also have been a different story if they had been in 4 wheel drive. :d:d:d The short box had way more weight transferred to the rear end than the long box dually... He!! my quad can pull my dodge dually backwards :d I should hope that Ford could.

Just Stirring the pot :eek:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Dodge was at a disadvantage as it was a dually. It had a biggger contact patch, but less pressure to ground over that area. Might be closer if it both trucks were single rears, or maybe not:d:beer:

...Yup, I said that also..... 2 complete different units... :(:beer:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank GOD ..I woke -up this mourning to find the last three posts made by intellegent forms of life................Get real people its like a drag sled racing a Mtn sled..............Tracton and position of wieght ..............and who's putz idea was it to say...'Hey leave the dodge in 2 wheel drive cuz schucks it's got 4 tires in the back..okay Vern".........GOOD thing you own this site...RK cuz this thread should of got you banned or at least sent you back to MAN school to learn about TRUCKS.:d
Just so everyone knows if the reversed happened ...well you know
p.s. I love the statement...his truck looked alot heavier than mine by a long shot:d

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank GOD ..I woke -up this mourning to find the last three posts made by intellegent forms of life................Get real people its like a drag sled racing a Mtn sled..............Tracton and position of wieght ..............and who's putz idea was it to say...'Hey leave the dodge in 2 wheel drive cuz schucks it's got 4 tires in the back..okay Vern".........GOOD thing you own this site...RK cuz this thread should of got you banned or at least sent you back to MAN school to learn about TRUCKS.:d
p.s. I love the statement...his truck looked alot heavier than mine by a long shot:d
Why are you in mourning this morning Snotty?:d(Both trucks were in 2WD weren't they?)

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I too was reading thru this wondering when someone was going to clue in. If you want to brag about the power your rig has make it even all the way around, take 2 tires off the back of the dodge ( 1 from each side just in case you don't understand) and then run them out to the scales and weigh them and add weight to the front and rear to even things up. Now assuming engines are stock ,then do your pull off, and whoever wins can brag. If the engines aren't close to the same power it still makes this all pretty meaningless. Untill all factors are equal any bragging is pretty childish.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why are you in mourning this morning Snotty?:d(Both trucks were in 2WD weren't they?)

Yes they both were.....I quess you didn't get the joke...........More importantly......were the mud flaps sagging all the way?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I too was reading thru this wondering when someone was going to clue in. If you want to brag about the power your rig has make it even all the way around, take 2 tires off the back of the dodge ( 1 from each side just in case you don't understand) and then run them out to the scales and weigh them and add weight to the front and rear to even things up. Now assuming engines are stock ,then do your pull off, and whoever wins can brag. If the engines aren't close to the same power it still makes this all pretty meaningless. Untill all factors are equal any bragging is pretty childish.
Oh C'mon. It doesn't matter what the factors are, it's all pretty darn childish anyway.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
.....I can see it CUMMINS ....... END IT NOW ! ;):d:beer:

Last edited:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh C'mon. It doesn't matter what the factors are, it's all pretty darn childish anyway.

Mitch..I think this stuff is great...but please if there's gonna be a gun fight..can both involved have a gun.:d

GRD

Reaction score

I am a FORD guy, but believe that the playing field would be more level if both trucks had the same.:rolleyes:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is someone talking about shaving BALLS, I lay in the tub and reach around thats the easiest way to win this battle.. just like a babies bum
GOT BALLS:d

JBZ....I have fielded numerous pm's about..." Should that guy have that much power in his sled".........from now on my answer will be a absolutely NOT:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay so we agree this is the dumbest thread EVER.....................Lets make the most of it and continue on...

Who has the loudest stereo[stock] ?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JBZ....I have fielded numerous pm's about..." Should that guy have that much power in his sled".........from now on my answer will be a absolutely NOT:d

absoulutely NOT 250hp he need 350HP ahhh right, and all the extra hair adds weight:d

whos asking if I should? huh...

Top Bottom