Ford vrs Dodge in pull

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep Dodge was a dually 6sp but I pulled it like butter, it was over for him in a split second.
Sorry BF I will stop now I just had to see the above in print one more time.:d
Makes no diff who or what won this was the funniest thread I've seen in a long time....the principles of this whole thread were very educational......fuggin 10 times dumber than the 3 crayon theory

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Sorry BF I will stop now I just had to see the above in print one more time.:d
Makes no diff who or what won this was the funniest thread I've seen in a long time....the principles of this whole thread were very educational......fuggin 10 times dumber than the 3 crayon theory

Dumb ? .....look what can be done with 3 crayons !!! :d That would be one tough azz pull ! :eek:

LITTLE CRAZY

Reaction score
Bigfoot we might have to put a ford up against a quick chev like the bigfoot truck and you know what chev after a few gibbs

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Bigfoot we might have to put a ford up against a quick chev like the bigfoot truck and you know what chev after a few gibbs

...It's going to have to be before the GiBS !..... I may have to get a new truck.......... There was a time when the Concorde was the leader of the pack !?

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...It's going to have to be before the GiBS !..... I may have to get a new truck.......... There was a time when the Concorde was the leader of the pack !?

Remember Short boxes are GAY which means useless to a real man:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course a real man don't give a chit what you think about short boxes.:d
From that response one can only say.........Mitch I'am sorry you drive a 1/2 ton car with the open trunk option.:d:eek:
p.s. NOW were NOT FRIENDS:d;):eek:
p.s.s. TG has a Club that you should join to help you with your lack of truck symtoms.........LOL

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From that response one can only say.........Mitch I'am sorry you drive a 1/2 ton car with the open trunk option.:d:eek:
p.s. NOW were NOT FRIENDS:d;):ee
p.s.s. TG has a Club that you should join to help you with your lack of truck symtoms.........LOL
Perhaps you need to address your "adequacy" issues if you think the type of truck you drive is anything but an inverse indicator of manhood. (ie. bigger the truck the less a man).:common001::common001::crap::devildancing: :devildancing:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Perhaps you need to address your "adequacy" issues if you think the type of truck you drive is anything but an inverse indicator of manhood. (ie. bigger the truck the less a man).:common001::common001::crap::devildancing: :devildancing:
According to your theory.....then the guy with the smallest box is the biggest man.........I have seen the light and now agree with you:d...but for my needs I will still have to stay with the long box, for my needs. T.Y.
I think TG has the smallest box, so this will make him happy. Congrats TG.
I just bought a CXT.....Fawk I'am the LESSTEST of all MEN.:(:eek:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to your theory.....then the guy with the smallest box is the biggest man.........I have seen the light and now agree with you:d...but for my needs I will still have to stay with the long box, for my needs. T.Y.
I think TG has the smallest box, so this will make him happy. Congrats TG.
I just bought a CXT.....Fawk I'am the LESSTEST of all MEN.:(:eek:
A small box always makes the man seem bigger:d:d:d:d:beer:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
according to your theory.....then the guy with the smallest box is the biggest man.........i have seen the light and now agree with you:d...but for my needs i will still have to stay with the long box, for my needs. T.y.
I think tg has the smallest box, so this will make him happy. Congrats tg.
I just bought a cxt.....fawk i'am the lesstest of all men.:(:eek:

snotty, ya gotta post a pic of that beheamoth.... Tg is mr. Big, but still no dg.... Tried to pick one out for him at track yesterday and at afterparty last nite, but no success(guess tg would make dg very happy gurl).........

Top Bottom