Flo n Go Gas Cans

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You don't want to store that much then it will go stalein 60 days especialy if it is vented to atmosphere. A drum You could seal and may get a little longer life.

robb

Reaction score
If i filled my sled exclusively from this tank instead of topping it up when i pull through town i would use it up in two months(that is,once it snows). I would only have to drag it to town twice a season.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They're junk. Might be OK if you replace that piece of crap black hose that comes with it with something else. They get brittle in about 2 months and it's like uncoiling a spring after that....until it shatters, then the whole thing is useless.

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I miss that little green sticker. If i had one of those my sleds would be running marked fuel
I thought since they were off road vehicles u were allowed to run purple.. Could be talkin outta my azz but just something I heard

Sent from a phone likely at work

robb

Reaction score
You can't run purple on public property,whether it be quad,sled or boat. (at least back when I was buying it). One thing I noticed was a lot less carb trouble with the small engines since I started running un-marked fuel. Not sure if that's related to the dye or brand that I switched to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can't run purple on public property,whether it be quad,sled or boat. (at least back when I was buying it). One thing I noticed was a lot less carb trouble with the small engines since I started running un-marked fuel. Not sure if that's related to the dye or brand that I switched to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to say.. I always wondered if that dye would eff with stuff.. I have ran it before but only because I couldn't get any non ethanol premium an was told to go that route

Sent from a phone likely at work

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can run marked in your sled, atv and boat in BC no problem. Also wonder about the effects of the dye???? I run it in my atv and boat but they are older 4 strokes so I don't worry as much but a little scared to run it in my sled.

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have run dyed fuel in the farm machines 583 mach, a couple of quads and my old Odyssey 250. Never hd any problems due to the dyed fuel. I even rode that odyssey for probably 5 years burning nothing but dyed fuel and never had to even change the plug.

robb

Reaction score
Thanks for all the input,going with vp drum instead.

Dragin

Reaction score
I've got 2 bought them on sale they take up less space which is nice but the hose is very small and takes forever to siphon. I made a crossover with hydraulic couplers and mounted a 12v pump under my trailer floor. When I don't need them or I don't wanna drag the trailer into town to fill them I just roll them out and away we go! Got the fuel pump at princess auto. Put a coupler on the discharge hose too so I don't have to spool it up under the trailer.

crosroads

Reaction score
I've been having the same dilemma... Bought an Etec and don't know I should run farm fuel in it or not. Skidoo recommends premium and marked fuel is only regular. So do run to town always to get premium or run farm fuel? Any thoughts?

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I buy on average $1000 of marked premium fuel every month......Zero issues......but we have marked Premium here in BC! as for the tank issue, I use a Gas Walker by Tempo.....it is a big plastic heavy duty roling 94 Liter jerry can (can hold 100 Liters)......this unit is just like filling up at the pumps but I have to have it higher than the sled so I winch it up to a beam and leave it! I'm going to build a 12 volt pump set up for it soon......but with a 1 inch hose it works great! Oh and I bought it used for $40 and put new valve on it!

wrelyks

Reaction score
i like them cause i built a slide out tray under my sled deck and regular cans don't fit upright between that and my ramps. i did cut that crap ass nozzel off tough and fired that in the garbage. i like them.

Top Bottom