First timer

qsizu

Reaction score
Heading up to McBride for my first time in the mountains, Should I have any concerns with avalanches or ridding conditions?

Last edited by a moderator:

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Firdt timer

The riding conditions are excellent for this time of season, trails are holding up very well, and are still being groomed on a steady basis, avalanche conditions are considerable with the recent 24inches of new snow but that will change as the snow settles. Checking the CAC website before you go plus the weather and Hiway cam sites are good info also. Belle and Lucille offer some good beginner type riding and Renshaw does also but I'd recommend going with someone whose been there for your first time. Or stay around the cabin. If you're riding with someone who's been there before then I guess they'll be showing you around! Have fun, ride safe!!
Higgins.

jonw

Reaction score
Rode renshaw today had an awesome day! Snow conditions are excellent for April! Got abit slushy towards the end of the day so it'll probably set up abit but there's still tons of fresh to be found

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading up to McBride for my first time in the mountains, Should I have any concerns with avalanches or ridding conditions?

When are you riding? Conditions change daily to weekly. Right now it's some of the best riding you can't find this time of year. It's getting very tracked out. But renshaw is HUGE!! We put one 210km in one day that's with the 60km trail ride and riding 9hrs. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qsizu

Reaction score
Will be heading up Friday morning so we can ride all weekend.

Top Bottom