First time to Revy

ewoolner81

Reaction score
Hey guys. Thinking of coming to Revy for the weekend of the 29th. I was hoping you guys could recommend a good B&B or cabin for a couple of guys to rent. I'm not big on staying in a hotel but will if I have to. Thanks in advanced for your suggestions/advice

Lynn

Reaction score
Hey guys. Thinking of coming to Revy for the weekend of the 29th. I was hoping you guys could recommend a good B&B or cabin for a couple of guys to rent. I'm not big on staying in a hotel but will if I have to. Thanks in advanced for your suggestions/advice

Just got back from Boulder Mountain Hideway last night, and we love it. They have couple of options to choose from. You can sled right from there to a few of the mountains (Boulder, Turtle, Frisby) I'm sure there are lots of options in Revy, but this is the only one we've stayed at. My New Website Home

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you could also call randy and gus at FULL SPEED RENTALs its located right on the boulder access trail 250-837-8883. they have 2 new awesome cabins with private hot tub.u can access boulder and frisby from the cabin . park your sleds u don't have to load and unload sleds. has gas parts if u need and has a locked gate tell m o zone dave81 sent u !!!!!!!...... have fun awesome time for sledding

Top Bottom