first ride

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya I really loved it up there last year...J says I can bring my skies as well so I'm pretty excited. Do you know where I can get some new riding gear that still makes me look like a girl but keeps my ass warm lol...

gosh there are so many ...klim, hmk, fxr racing, motorfist just go to any of these sites and find what you like be sure you buy it large enough to wear your body armour or tech vest under it i know lots of us have bout the mens snow board pants that costco has mens because they are longer then the ladies i am almost 6' so most ladies items do not come lont enough. as for a jacket i think it is best to buy one that has removable layers in it so you can adjust it for all seasons of ridding my fxr one does not but i sew really well and i just removed the stuffing lol. hope this helps:)

sledbunny20

Reaction score
Winnipeg most of the time and BC whatever chance I
sounds good, I have lots of pants from skiing...just wanted a good jacket and did not even think of the armour so thanks so much for that heads up! I will take a look at those sites to find one I like and see if the dealers here have them or I can order it in.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh my gosh!!! Shred it sista!!! Have a wonderful time!!!

Top Bottom