first ride

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took the bike out today for about an hour. First ride of the season, in Alberta. Felt pretty good.:d

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope but looking at the weather forecast for the next week I may start riding to work.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got in, I was out on the Fatboy all morning.......GLORIOUS.......red dragons

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went for a ride today.......what a hot day......sledding and biking in the same day......might add the jet ski to that tomorrow after sledding lol......Guess I should go get insurance and plate when everything opens back up on tuesday......ops will be in edmonton then.....guess I have to wait till wednessday......dam long weekends! getting the summer bug......just got another Jet ski so I can ride with the kid now.....he loves the bike as much as I do.....debating about buying a GSX-R 1000......was looking at a hayabusa but it is to big of a bike for the corners around the lake......didnt like the way it felt.......any one know if the 1000 is more like a 600-750 with more balls or rides like the Hayabusa.....been looking at the 03-06 ish years.....

man our roads hear in BC suck....pot holes 8 inches deep on the main highway.......gas tax pays for what?????

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went for a ride today.......what a hot day......sledding and biking in the same day......might add the jet ski to that tomorrow after sledding lol......Guess I should go get insurance and plate when everything opens back up on tuesday......ops will be in edmonton then.....guess I have to wait till wednessday......dam long weekends! getting the summer bug......just got another Jet ski so I can ride with the kid now.....he loves the bike as much as I do.....debating about buying a GSX-R 1000......was looking at a hayabusa but it is to big of a bike for the corners around the lake......didnt like the way it felt.......any one know if the 1000 is more like a 600-750 with more balls or rides like the Hayabusa.....been looking at the 03-06 ish years.....

man our roads hear in BC suck....pot holes 8 inches deep on the main highway.......gas tax pays for what?????

What the fawk did I just read.

summit7

Reaction score
First ride of the year on the new GL1800,rode out ot Dinosaur Park.

Attachments

• IMG_2817.jpg
    IMG_2817.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_2820.jpg
    IMG_2820.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 107

devildogg

Reaction score
Got out today on the 990 Adventure even found some dirt to play on, this bike never ceases to amaze me. Came home and took the Goose for a ride the sound ad fell of the LeMans is intoxicating

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

Top Bottom