First Camping trip this year

rondun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just did our first camping trip in Taylor B.C. We just got a 2009 Couger 243 w/slide. Everything works ate too good, drank good, slept good. Thanks to CARS RV did a good deal.

rondun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d:dIf I drove a Dodge I would not tell anyone, And it would be in the shop getting repairs on it. Plus the other mechanice in our shop has one (a Hemi) 340hp and my 5.3l GM stomps it. So keep your Dodge Thanks.:):)

Tsnow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keystone makes a very good trailer. Cougar is great.. Did you get the RLS or RK?

rondun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:dWe got a 243rks 6000lbs dry and it takes 60 gal of water and 20 gal of beer. All I have is a 05 GM 1500 it is a good pull for a 1/2 ton. I pull on the hiway @ 100k not much more hills are fun and slow 70 or 80k.

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
Woke up to this at Buffalo Lake yesterday morning...toasty warm in the unit...love the campin' :d:beer::d

IMG_7672.jpg

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
:d:dIf I drove a Dodge I would not tell anyone, And it would be in the shop getting repairs on it. Plus the other mechanice in our shop has one (a Hemi) 340hp and my 5.3l GM stomps it. So keep your Dodge Thanks.:):)

LOL when my Dodge was in the bodyshop I had a 09 chebby and i thought what a POS and all my chebby driving co-worker agreed with me they said the pre 09 were a little better. Even they admit (not in public though) that my tows better, and has more power than their chevs......but because all their friends, pappy, grand pappy , great grand pappy ownd chebbys they have to own one to :rolleyes:

Top Bottom