Reaction score
my old man o6 f7
used to get in that 9-12 mpg as well
all depends on what your doin...
it also only has the 13.5x128x1 track..

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Milliage should be the last thing on you mind ...explaining fuel milliage on a sled is like sitting thru a sex ed class, cuts the FUN OUT OF EVERYTHING just ride it pack a jerry can if it runs out of fuel use the jerry can.

Never worried about milliage or figured it out on my sled and never will just cause milliage changes SO much when you in the mtns

my advise PACK FUEL .... oh wear a rubber when it comes to the sex ed thing :d kid=no toys :d

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Milliage should be the last thing on you mind ...explaining fuel milliage on a sled is like sitting thru a sex ed class, cuts the FUN OUT OF EVERYTHING just ride it pack a jerry can if it runs out of fuel use the jerry can.

Never worried about milliage or figured it out on my sled and never will just cause milliage changes SO much when you in the mtns

my advise PACK FUEL .... oh wear a rubber when it comes to the sex ed thing :d kid=no toys :d

thanks man! my bro is thinking about gettin one , he does not care about gas mileage , i do , gas is expensive!!:mad:

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks man! my bro is thinking about gettin one , he does not care about gas mileage , i do , gas is expensive!!:mad:

buddy if your worried about gas as an expence in the sledding game your not goin to last for me fuel is the cheep part

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get a paper route or a part time job, mow lawns, start collecting bottles, shovel driveways, instead of making new threads.

i mowed lawns and cut , split and satcked firewood all summer!!!!! i used that money to buy my sled and i was still short on cash!!!! i am planning on shoveling snow this winter to pay for it all!!!!

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get a paper route or a part time job, mow lawns, start collecting bottles, shovel driveways, instead of making new threads.

yup if you spent half the time working that you spend postin you would be rich :d:d

GET WORKIN SO YOU CAN GET RIDING

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a couple 2003 F7's and my buddy had a 2006 Crossfire 700. We would average about 80 miles on a tank while trail riding - of course the more you horse around the more you burn but that was about average. Could easily get over 100 miles if you take it easy but what fun is that?

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup if you spent half the time working that you spend postin you would be rich :d:d

GET WORKIN SO YOU CAN GET RIDING

also dug a HUGE hole by hand , 3ft wide 6ft deep 10ft long!! i live in a town that i could spit from one side to the other!! work is hard to find around here , theirs like 4 stores in this place!!:mad:

Top Bottom