Finnished sled :)

turtletrax

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Just bought my first sled and with the help of a great friend, got it all put together. Thought I would share a few pics of before and after.

2010 Summit Everest before.

Before.jpg

And after.

After.jpg

I will load up more pics soon, just have terrible bandwidth caps on my internet :rant:

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very nice, I think it looks way better then the blue. Did you coat your rails white? hard to tell from the pics.

turtletrax

Reaction score
Very nice, I think it looks way better then the blue. Did you coat your rails white? hard to tell from the pics.

Thank you :)

We didn't paint the rails. I will after this season, as I am alittle broke at the moment :d

When my friend and I went to the dealer to buy a sled for me I said I thought the 2011 Freeride looked amazing, but there was no way I was going to pay $16k for a sled and still need to do stuff to it. He said "oh we can make it look like that, its just plastic". He wasn't kidding :)

I think other than a white tunnel, it looks better :d

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now throw a set of those WRP wide boards on and it will be better then the freeride.

I like the white :ThumbsupMsn:

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That looks sweet. One of my riding buddies sled is that ones identical twin. He gets a lot of attention with it.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice transformation. Just goes to show a little of this and a little of that and there you go a NICE sled.

turtletrax

Reaction score
Now throw a set of those WRP wide boards on and it will be better then the freeride.

I like the white :ThumbsupMsn:

Hmmm, will have to look into it :) How much cheddar?

That looks sweet. One of my riding buddies sled is that ones identical twin. He gets a lot of attention with it.

Damn LOL. I was hoping I would get one trip in before I knew there was another one out there :d Oh well, was wishful thinking.

Your buddy has great taste :beer:

you want to sell ur black panels?

Pmed you with the scenario, but will take this opportunity to complain about why not.

BRP charges $549 for those side panels and makes you rob the vents and a few other parts from stock panels so you cant sell them and also stops people that would buy used or take offs, and force them to buy new. Weaksauce in my opinion. :nono:

Nice transformation. Just goes to show a little of this and a little of that and there you go a NICE sled.

Many thanks. :d

For my first sled I am pretty proud of it and also the fact that it is paid off :d I have to give great thanks to my friend ratpak96 for getting me a smoking deal and helping me with the transformation. Look forward to shredding pow with him and the boys :)

Top Bottom