Finally!

Pecos

Reaction score
Just wanted to report to all the gang that was out at the Suds night, I am completely healed now! WooooHoooo! It's been awhile since I needed 3 days to heal. Looks like Bo's friday night and try to do it all over again!....LMAO......

I trust everyone else has healed?

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i hear the locker room is going to be a floor licking good time too

Just wanted to report to all the gang that was out at the Suds night, I am completely healed now! WooooHoooo! It's been awhile since I needed 3 days to heal. Looks like Bo's friday night and try to do it all over again!....LMAO......

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i hear the locker room is going to be a floor licking good time too

sorry plio, wrong thread............... Bwahahahaha..............

Bo's will have all the hotties and prizes and drink specials just for snow&mud.com suds nite and the betties video premiere............... :)

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
just wanted to report to all the gang that was out at the suds night, i am completely healed now! Woooohoooo! It's been awhile since i needed 3 days to heal. Looks like bo's friday night and try to do it all over again!....lmao......

hahahaha, we'll see you there, pecos............. Snow&mud suds nite and betties video premiere.......... Prizes, and drink specials all for the partay of parties ..........

See ya at bo's,

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
if i am dreaming why are you following me to threads and trying to win over your attendee's....lol

sorry plio, wrong thread............... Bwahahahaha..............

Bo's will have all the hotties and prizes and drink specials just for snow&mud.com suds nite and the betties video premiere............... :)

Pecos

Reaction score
Actually.....I was referring to the watering hole we had our party at the other night here in Red Deer......BUT......it's too bad I can't come up and attend yer's.....nothing like a little LIVE entertainment.....hahahaha.....

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
actually.....i was referring to the watering hole we had our party at the other night here in red deer......but......it's too bad i can't come up and attend yer's.....nothing like a little live entertainment.....hahahaha.....

ya i know.......... Heard you had a gooder down there..........hahahahaha

and there will be some good live entertainment, let me tell ya!!!! :)

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

All good here!!!! Ya might wanna try somewhere other than Bo's on Friday.....I hear the booze there makes ya sick........:p Toad n Turtle is good!

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have to check the hockey schedule in the morning as don't have one as of yet..................mabey we can make it down this time !!!:beer:

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wont be there! Once a month or two is good for me!

Top Bottom