Finally the news is public!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sooo excited about this news. It was pretty obvious that something was up at the Ladies Ride. Just from the ch!t eating grin on Cale's face everytime someone asked where Amy was. Cale would say, "Not feeling well" and then do this weird little self-satisfied smile. I KNEW IT!! Didn't say anything cuz I didnt want to start any rumors, and then in the truck on the way home the rumors came from the back seat!!

Cale and Amy are going to be such awesome parents and I can't wait to see the little Bambino ride!! (FYI- my hubby and I are working on a turboed Kitty Kat this summer, and we should have all the kinks worked out just in time for the new one to giver 'er a rip up the Monster!!)

Congratulations :)

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As Cale so finely put it on Sunday....look what happens when you pull the goalie...Congrats guys, and of course another congrats to grandma too...I think that was the biggest smile I ever did see on a grandma!!!

This is going to be one Spoiled mini me!!! LOL

And again...good timing...will be out and in grandmas arms for next season so mommy and daddy can still ride...I can't see grandma getting upset at loosing out on sledding...she was too damn proud of that news...

Enjoy the last of your restful night...Rhonda and Matt

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
I dont know who the heck you guys are, but CONGRATS!!!

Children are the greatest thing that you can ever experience...And like Bog, I have plenty, I could have loaned you some for practice too...

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Congrats you 2 lovebirds. Now I sure hope Amy didnt shake off the danglers this past weekend riding. No problem Girls can ride also.

tumblina

Reaction score
Congrats to Mrs. & Mr Crazy Bitch!!! lol!!! :clap2:

Hahaha!!! I had a feeling too.....something about Amy saying to someone....oh you are getting bugged about that too...ie grandkids. lol
That must have been hard news to keep to yourselves!!! :yahoo:

So happy for you guys.
I wish you happy, healthy, baby.
And a Kitty-Kat for the kid to ride!!!
:woohoo1:

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
first boosted kittycat! can't wait to see it.....:D

Hey TEE - how much C16 do you think a turbo kitty cat will hork back every hour anyways? Trying to put together our budget here....:d:d:d:d

Thanks everyone for the kind words....we are feelin' the love!

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Girl or boy, I'm pretty sure that when the little gaffer starts to walk there is going to be a "clanking" noise which may seem strange to some.....:p;)

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
couldnt find two better ppl for this to happen to.. thats awesome you two. congrats!! and you guys will make AWESOME parents.

but now who will cook Cale his chicken on the hill???

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
see what happens when there is a lack of snow
congrats

No kidding!! :eek:

Congratulations Cale Condolances Amy

We could have saved you the trouble, got 4, coulda donated one, already potty trained Just sayin....

You mean we coulda just borrowed yours??? Then I coulda avoided all this morning sickness... lol

Congrats guy's..... Too much time on your hands not enough hard riding.. Sled's, why does everyone always have their minds in the gutter.

Dang Mother Nature!! It's all her fault!!

Girl or boy, I'm pretty sure that when the little gaffer starts to walk there is going to be a "clanking" noise which may seem strange to some....

:eek::d

couldnt find two better ppl for this to happen to.. thats awesome you two. congrats!! and you guys will make AWESOME parents. but now who will cook Cale his chicken on the hill???

Muff pot on the kitty kat... just saying... :d

until the teenage years....:eek::eek: just sayin...;);)

Then we can try and sell him/her on Kijiji... ;) LMAO!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
No kidding!! :eek:

You mean we coulda just borrowed yours??? Then I coulda avoided all this morning sickness????

this can't be the first time Cale has made you sick......:eek::eek:

Then we can try and sell him/her on Kijiji... ;) LMAO!

Apparently the RCMP and Child protective services frown on this.... you tell them it was just a joke and they still seem not to believe you....I think I have an open file now......

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats!! That's awesome news!! You will pass your love of sledding on to your little one and before you know it he/she will be riding with you!! I know our kids started young with a Z120 and worked up from there. When our son was 11 he started riding with us to the mountains and can ride just as good as the "big boys". You are in for a treat, and believe me it's never a dull moment when there are kids to raise!! lol :cheering:

Thunderr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats!!!! Geez now I'll know what it feels like to be out ridden by a five year old.:d

:beer:Here's to a healthy happy baby.

Cheers
Chris

Top Bottom