Finally the news is public!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Ride on Amy & Cale ..... Congratulations ! :) Good to hear U running full BOOST Cale ! :d

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats you two!!!! I was thinking now that you have conquered Monster there is nothing left you haven't done but midnight feedings and diaper changes!! You will be great parents, I'm so happy for you both!!!

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sledpiggy i take it you didnt like my little video! i know cale did. i thought that was awesome. i cant stop laughing everytime i see that!!

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats you two!!!! I was thinking now that you have conquered Monster there is nothing left you haven't done but midnight feedings and diaper changes!! You will be great parents, I'm so happy for you both!!!

LOL, I haven't tried the Monster yet, but I have a feeling the diapers and midnight feedings are going to be way harder :eek::p

sledpiggy i take it you didnt like my little video! i know cale did. i thought that was awesome. i cant stop laughing everytime i see that!!

I haven't seen it yet buddy. I cant see it on my work computer and I haven't had time at home. I will watch tonight and report back.. lol

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Congrats!!!! Geez now I'll know what it feels like to be out ridden by a five year old.:d

:beer:Here's to a healthy happy baby.

Cheers
Chris

So will Cale I'm sure........:p:p

Fast Forward......

Orriginally posted by Pistonbroke on November 15, 2015...

pistonbroke said:
Thats it I give up....embarassing enough to be outridden by the wife...but now the kid too..... I'm selling the sled and taking up knitting

Last edited:
Top Bottom