finally maybe a deecent turbo system for XP?!?!

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for looking at our new XP Turbo kit. We are really happy with how this kit has turned out and are ready for snow so we can get it out and ride! If you have any questions, give us a call 509-886-1010, Jeff or Gunner are the ones to talk to.
Turbo Power & Performance @ C&C Sales, Inc.
170 Riverview Rd S
East Wenatchee, WA 98802
509-886-1010

timbrace

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for looking at our new XP Turbo kit. We are really happy with how this kit has turned out and are ready for snow so we can get it out and ride! If you have any questions, give us a call 509-886-1010, Jeff or Gunner are the ones to talk to.
Turbo Power & Performance @ C&C Sales, Inc.
170 Riverview Rd S
East Wenatchee, WA 98802
509-886-1010

I spoke with you about a week or so ago and you finally got some snow for testing. How did it go? Looking forward to hearing about your progress.:)

devil

Reaction score
the first pic, the black thing your talking about looks to be an adjustable FPR, would have to use it when going fuel injected since the stock carb fuel delivery would probably be low pressure vrs the high pressure needed for fuel injection
image.php

second picture you can see the BOV on the first pipe off the turbo.

nice looking kit, one thing i will give 2 strokes is now that there are many reliable kits out there i'm thinking of jumping back so that i can lose a few lbs from the sled and still have the power. i think i'd get eaten alive going against a 2 stroke turbo with my sled, lol.

Top Bottom