Fight for your right.... to be naked?

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
only if she is above a 7! and I dont mean on the Richter Scale.....lol just like the "FAT" people that wear spandex.......should be a law against that!

Thats all that will fit them and not rip if they bend over. A freind of mines wife has been getting "larger" and she is now wearing maternity pants(streachy fronts). kinda sad. she used to be a 8. now maybe a 3-4.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who the heck takes off their pants before going for coffee or a burger? ...I wonder if his car seat has skid marks.

Slightly off topic, but I've always wondered: Is it considered bad etiquette to have a woody when you're at a nude beach?

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who the heck takes off their pants before going for coffee or a burger? ...I wonder if his car seat has skid marks.

Slightly off topic, but I've always wondered: Is it considered bad etiquette to have a woody when you're at a nude beach?[/QUOTE]

woody at the beach would be better than one when getting food, (hotdog).

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 108
  • images2.jpg
    images2.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 106
  • images1.jpg
    images1.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 107

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Slightly off topic, but I've always wondered: Is it considered bad etiquette to have a woody when you're at a nude beach?

Yes, yes it is.

IMO it depends if it's a female populated nude beach... Just sayin'.

Top Bottom