fifth wheel hitch on fiberglass bumper...

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a 98 thor, signature serious...it has a fiberglassed in rear bumper and the underneath is totally enclosed... anybody ever here of a hitch kit for this that works....and yes i know it will cost $$$$....hard to look into the future of camping without bring my toys....

Terry

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know Hitch depot will build custom hitches on rv's but will cost ya. I got a quote on mine...an 07 30' Cougar 5th wheel....about $1400. :eek: They would've had to strenghten the entire frame because newer rv's are using thinner frames to keep weight down. I decided I can buy a lot of gas for $1400 and just use a second vehicle:d Who knows though, your RV might have a really strong frame and it could be a cheap mod
Good Luck:beer:

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it is a 98...old iron.... but with my luck like not likely....i will give them a call thanks... any idea how long it takes them...

T

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just an up date i got a hitch put on in st paul by a welding shop that was recommended by Smyl Rv...Unbeleive able quality, 2 day turn around, and it only cost 600.00!!! GT welding pm me if your interested and ill give forward his number....5 star work....totally impressed...

Terry Coulombe

subzero

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got mine done BFL , dropped off in AM , picked up in the PM ...
best of all $375

Top Bottom