Fernie / rolling hills conditions

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw this morning that Ferniesnow posted the area needed fresh and was tracked up but you may still find abit of goody in the tree's.

schiermnultra

Reaction score
Yes, that is great news ferniesnow, considering I'm taking my dad that hasn't ridden in about 25 years and my girlfriend that has only ridden twice. So is there any chance you would share some hints as to where I could possibly find a secret spot?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, that is great news ferniesnow, considering I'm taking my dad that hasn't ridden in about 25 years and my girlfriend that has only ridden twice. So is there any chance you would share some hints as to where I could possibly find a secret spot?
Talked the old boy into going did you?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

As you face the cabin, up in the trees to the right is pretty untouched. Not for the faint of heart tho'. Enjoy.....

schiermnultra

Reaction score
Thank you. I may get there and may not. Because of timing we might unload at the yellow gates and ride in from there. My crew will probably be more then happy to ride extra trail... So they say.

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we were in there yesterday...I love the trees and was so surprized that there were zero tracks in a lot of areas.. had a great day

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we were in there yesterday...I love the trees and was so surprized that there were zero tracks in a lot of areas.. had a great day

good times!!!!! I was also suprised,, you have to look but we found it,, thats 2 weeks after no snow,, good thing for wind lol

Top Bottom