Fernie conditions

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice little vid! Yes I rode Saturday as well, great day and lots of sun! Now yesterday.....it was DEEP! It was a WOT day!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just came down from the hill and it has snowed another 6 inches so far today.still coming down hard in town!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are they hauling logs down the lodgepole road at morissey? We were thinking of going up there but dont have a radio to head up. We rode up the pipeline today up to the notch. Played in the trees all day. Lots of snow lots of fun. Didnt see any slides but then again we didnt get too close to and big faces.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Are they hauling logs down the lodgepole road at morissey? We were thinking of going up there but dont have a radio to head up. We rode up the pipeline today up to the notch. Played in the trees all day. Lots of snow lots of fun. Didnt see any slides but then again we didnt get too close to and big faces.

They plowed the road on Sunday to start hauling on Monday. So I assume there will be continuous hauling. Radios are necessary for safety.

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How far up did they plow that road, all the way to the matahatchey?

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all the way up and past the maclachie. have a radio on even on the weekends asthe guys are going in and out of the camps. they might even be moving equipment so have the radio on and do the call's.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The road is plowed to the south end of the Flathead and they are logging in Cauldrey and on up to Frozen Lake. Their ambulance is located at km 82.

So it is plowed past McLatchie, past Harvey, past 29Mile and Howell, past the Flathead Junction, and further south.

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rolling hills sure were fun today!!! But holy chit was it windy!

Top Bottom