Fernie conditions 2014/15

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Demand a donation... Lol there's one for the books

I get those phone calls all the time from whatever charity organizations. Not only do they "demand" I donate "again", when I don't remember ever donating to them in the past, but they tell me what my minimum "donation" is going to be. I correct them on that particular number.....then hang up. :)

signedge

Reaction score
The trail from Morissey is in awesome shape and being well kept. The lot attendant was polite and said we don't have a fee you can donate what ever amount you see fit. We did and as I said the trail is the best I've ever seen it. Come back in late afternoon and they are working on the trail. Nice ride in nice ride out. Happy to pay and keep up the great work.

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would you rather we demand money or is asking for a donation too hard.i wish it would snow so people weren't so damn pissy about everything and focus on riding instead of crying on here. It is exactly what we say it is DONATIONS it's not hard

I would rather you stop acting like a bunch of spoiled 7 year old boys that took your ball to go play on the other side of the playground....and if you must have your own club why don't you go take care of another area like Hartley that is completely different. It is ridiculous that I have to pay fees to 2 different clubs to ride the same area depending on where I stage.

Last edited:

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got out on Thursday with ferniesnow and sledrat403 up around the rolling hills. The fresh snow last weekend helped to hit a bit of a reset. Thanks so much for the ride Doug. I had a blast! I wish I had my GoPro with me on Thursday, as I had an awesome day. I know I left a few lines out there that I couldn't even believe. :cool:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Got out on Thursday with ferniesnow and sledrat403 up around the rolling hills. The fresh snow last weekend helped to hit a bit of a reset. Thanks so much for the ride Doug. I had a blast! I wish I had my GoPro with me on Thursday, as I had an awesome day. I know I left a few lines out there that I couldn't even believe. :cool:

Yes, it was a great day. If you came back again, there would be a few more lines I am sure. It gets better each and every time! Give Taylor a hug from one of her fans.:D

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best outcome I see, is that more people will get pissed off and stop going altogether... :cool:

Just head to Revy boys, nothing to see down in Fernie anyway... just a bunch of old women bickering:p

Jvl

Reaction score
The best outcome I see, is that more people will get pissed off and stop going altogether... :cool:

Just head to Revy boys, nothing to see down in Fernie anyway... just a bunch of old women bickering:p

I find it funny that people come to fernie instead of going to revy if they have choice. Revy is way better.

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a simple solution ......

Feel free to enlighten us.... This new club seams to be your baby. And you have a fantastic soap box here to sell everyone on the benefits of having a second club. So in all seriousness give us the shpeal. And my question about Hartley/ three sisters was a serious one, why not set up shop in a new zone?

Jvl

Reaction score
I can't answer for torbodup but Hartley area belongs to the old club and morrisey didn't with all the changes. I wish they would do more with Hartley too.

2skis

Reaction score
Yep snow is just like spring,soft and sticky but still better than not riding! Got to ride Saturday with Ferniesnow again and as always he found us some untouched! Thank Doug!

Attachments

• fernie Jan24 post1.jpg
    fernie Jan24 post1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 186
  • fernie Jan 24 25 082 post.jpg
    fernie Jan 24 25 082 post.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 184
  • fernie Jan 24 25 066 post.jpg
    fernie Jan 24 25 066 post.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 190
  • fernie Jan 24 25 060 post.jpg
    fernie Jan 24 25 060 post.jpg