Feelings about the Edomton Sled Show

TrailCrusader

Reaction score
I was not able to attend the Edmonton Snowmobile Show this year due to work, nor were any of my friends.
How was the show from a visitor and vendor experience this year?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
At first I felt cold :frozenmsn: but once I got into the building that feeling resided . I met the Amsoil girls and that made me feel fuzzy mostly :p After walking through the show and meeting up with a few buds I felt content :cool: Then I spent way to much money and started feeling a little guilty :confused: but that went away once I got my summer sucks jersey cause they rock :d
All in all the show was great.

M

mattmedic

Ya dido (can't spell)...lol
Hot chicks, where????????, only saw grumpy bush women from edmonton,"thought they were to be locked up outta sight ,outta mind!!!" "lol", but other than that the show was awesome, lots of cool ideas if i were rich!!!!!!!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought felt the show was good, more eye candy than last year for sure. lots of sweet sleds and great people.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i thought it was pretty sweet, spent lots of money. met lot of new peeps, saw some peeps that i havent seen since winter, all in all was a great show

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

Attachments

• IMG_2506_2.jpg
    IMG_2506_2.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 178

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a better show when compared to the last few years in my opinion. As far as the eye candy is concerned?... i have to say that I was not impressed... and I'm 40! :d However.. there were a couple spankies in the Snow & Mud booth :)(Eye Candy!) They were very friendly and more importantly classy :) When I approached the booth I kept my attention on the wonderful apparel that they had on display. I could not make eye contact with the two babes as I was way tooooo shy :d:eek::eek::d Hope they're there next year? Who were those girls? :)

:d:d Great sled / atv show this year.

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HA HA Busted!..It was kinda fun being anonymous, that way I could fire off a barb or two, and get away with it. It just won't do, having you go and blow my supersledder cover!!

ballsout

Reaction score
Pretty good show, more flash than years past.... deals weren't nearly as good as years past IMO, No dealing from the dealers either. "The price is on the item, no deals for buying more than one item".... Eye candy is getting better each year.... Always a goodtime, but they didn't get nearly as much of my money as years past....

I went for: risers, hemet, gloves, possibly some Klim, boss seat, and a muff pot. In years past I've bouight way more than I planned due to the great deals. this was the first year I didn't spend more than I planned or nearly what I budgeted.

Note to dealers at the sled show... if you're gonna come alllll the way from BC to edm to sell stuff, it better be a great deal or I am going to just buy it at home to support the locals.

All in all a good show and worth the price of admission. Just not the deals like years past. I won't wait for purchasing stuff llike I did in years past.

Felt more like a car show this year where you go to see the new stuff and don't buy anything..... I will still be in the opening night line up next year.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty good show, more flash than years past.... deals weren't nearly as good as years past IMO, No dealing from the dealers either. "The price is on the item, no deals for buying more than one item".... Eye candy is getting better each year.... Always a goodtime, but they didn't get nearly as much of my money as years past....

Note to dealers at the sled show... if you're gonna come alllll the way from BC to edm to sell stuff, it better be a great deal or I am going to just buy it at home to support the locals.

All in all a good show and worth the price of admission. Just not the deals like years past. I won't wait for purchasing stuff llike I did in years past.

Felt more like a car show this year where you go to see the new stuff and don't buy anything..... I will still be in the opening night line up next year.

I completely agree!!

Top Bottom