Feedback On Tracks Canada?!

05summitrider

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am in the process of buying a new track for my sled, a 2005 summit X, 144". Just wondering if anyone had and feedback they could offer on Tracks Canada, or any other place worth looking into for buying a new track! Thanks

Wingwalker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am in the process of buying a new track for my sled, a 2005 summit X, 144". Just wondering if anyone had and feedback they could offer on Tracks Canada, or any other place worth looking into for buying a new track! Thanks

I ordered a track and rail/tunnel extension package from Curtis at Tracks Canada I had no problems at all he helped me choose what was the best track for the snow I ride in
Price wise I felt I got a good deal
Shipping was quick he had the track for me in 8 days

I would definitely buy from him again

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A+++++

I have done business with him for three tracks in a row now. You won't find better customer service or likely price anywhere! Curtis is a 100% straight up good dude.

steve250f

Reaction score
had good luck with them got a163 extreme from them for less than what paid for a146x2 from tracks usa good service

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

do you want my 146 from a xp? cheapy cheap.. 800miles in great shape???

otherwise yes Curtis at trackscanada will take care of you....:beer:

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tracks Canada is an excellent place to deal at. Curtis has sold me three tracks in recent years - great price, good service, and he will call a spade a spade.:beer::beer::beer:

T

TracksCanada

THANKS guys !!!!

We try our best around here, as most of you know never ask me about "customs" or I go off like a bottle rocket. :realmad:LOL
Website was to be updated but the guy I paid a deposit to got involved with a liquor store robbery so my website's not done and my money is gone!! ROTFLMAO (this chit only happens to me) LOL
We have had some delivery challenges this year as product has been less than past years.
I really think the powers-to-be really dropped the ball this year dropping the 9974 156x15x2.5, the 9943 162x15x2.5 and the 9944 162x16x2.5
They should have had the new tracks 9174 153x15x2.5, 9175 162x15x2.5 and the new 9176 162x16x2.5 (all in 3.0 pitch) ready to sell, instead of making everyone wait until November. JMHO

The worst part of my business is waiting for someone else to just "do their job" I do mine !!!!! My customers don't want excuses they just want their stuff !!!!!!

Once again THANKS to all my customers!! The biggest compliment is a referral.

Curtis
Tracks Canada

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAd a buddy that ordered some goodies from there they were happy ....bought goodies sence....that speaks for its self.

mynewuseddoo

Reaction score
Bought two tracks from Curtis so far. Second one was after I stabbed my powerclaw at revy. I ended up getting some nice aluminum wheels from him that day too. We were up on my truck going over the damage from the track stab incident. He noticed I needed a new limiter strap bar and he had remembered he had a used one kicking around and threw it in for free. Top notch guy, excellent service and knowledge, A1 products and fair prices. Can't ask for much more than that. Thanks again Curtis and I refer you every chance I can.

Top Bottom