Febuary Conditions

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was up Lucille for a quick blast. 4-6 inches of new in most spots. went into the trees and found snow up to my knees. couple of pic's for you.

Attachments

• feb 01 001.jpg
    feb 01 001.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 108
  • feb 01 002.jpg
    feb 01 002.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 95
  • feb 01 003.jpg
    feb 01 003.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 94

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was up Lucille for a quick blast. 4-6 inches of new in most spots. went into the trees and found snow up to my knees. couple of pic's for you.

Looks like that would have been fun...:mad: :D

Last edited:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry for your bad luck, you must be home already. was very nice up there and good snow in the trees, would have been nice to ride with you and your lovely bride, but next time will have to do.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still snowing here, will have to shovel again by the look of it.

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry for your bad luck, you must be home already. was very nice up there and good snow in the trees, would have been nice to ride with you and your lovely bride, but next time will have to do.

For sure. This is the only pic we got of the day (thankfully)!

Attachments

• IMG_0288 (Large).jpg
    IMG_0288 (Large).jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 95

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
still snowing here, will have to shovel again by the look of it.

Great News Barry. We will see you on Wednesday evening. I hope you have to shovel for hours!:d

"Snow Blower" deep snow would be nice. Hell I shovel when I get there if you have any pull with the snow gods.

Cheers,

Mike.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This a pic of your new ride?

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Light snow up top since Saturday will make for a great weekend of sledding. Temps are just below zero with no wind. Just big floaty-down flakes of snow. All the tracked out stuff from previous weekends will be filled in and ready to play in.

mcbride mountain sports

Reaction score
The boys have been stopping by the shop to give us updates on the snow conditions and in the last couple of days we have heard good things! 10" of fresh and lots of unmarked territory!

We will miss out on the first family day this year :( {Sara & Matt} as it is the same weekend as a hockey tournament but sure hope to particpate in the second one planned for March! Last year's was super, great turnout, every age had so much fun, and the steady stream of the ol' tried and trusted sleds mixed with the new 'show-offs' made for good conversation topics.

To everyone that does get the chance to attend the first event, you will have a blast!!

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Barry I like your sled! Nicer then the doo be careful you might want to switch or trade in that Doo. LOL

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to Hotrod who was out with the Adrenaline tour boys as they rescued a 2004 Summit from Renshaw. Unfortunately sled is in bad shape as rider lost it and it went for a tree ride. Sled unrideable with bent tunnel and a-arm pushed back 10" plus numerous other destruction. But that was his comment also, that there was 8-10" of new snow in the flats and the trees were a real hoot with 12-15". Higgins.

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pics form the renshaw from friday, about 6" new snow, turned out to be nice and sunny in the aft :d:beer:

Attachments

• renshawjan4.jpg
    renshawjan4.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 66
  • robintrees.jpg
    robintrees.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 62
  • kendiggin.jpg
    kendiggin.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 63

BOOSTED

Reaction score
what were the conditions like?
anyone whats the snow like in renshaw? lucille? anyone!
wanna ride for one day tomorrow, is it worth it?

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we were back of spirt on sat. and found untouched snow all day. some places it was 18" to 24" but you have to go looking for it.

driller

Reaction score
rode renshaw monday it was a lot of tree riding above spirit lake but was able to make fresh tracks, then we went out past the lake till there was no more tracks 6-8 inches tops for new snow. you could have road a quad to spirit lake. a sunny day of riding is better than a sunny day at work. we are getting snow right now in prince so it will be good again in the hills.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
up Lucille today knee deep in the trees and hard to find meadows. the main areas are tracked for sure. Ron will most likely post a couple of pic's when he gets home. first ride with some aggression in over a month and feeling not to bad.
might have to get the sled fixed.

Top Bottom