February conditions

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just talked to Hotrod, about 1inch on his deck, so far not amounting to much! But all trails are in excellent condition, warming up though about -6 at the house!

UPDATE! Hotrod talked to some sledders coming off Renshaw this evening and they said 10inches of new stuff and still snowing!

Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tuesday's riders up Renshaw reported 8 to 10 inches of new snow. Blizzard here all night Tuesday night. Wednesday morning: -2, no wind and fairly heavy snow falling in town. Mountains are socked in with snow. Looking good for the weekend.

Thanks for the update, so far there are 22 of us riding Friday and the weekend. Meet at my place and all leavig at 6AM.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Sounds like it's going to be a gooder! Might just go for some TTT's.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to some great riding. Lisa and I will be there late Friday night to ride till Monday evening. keep up the snow reports. And keep snowing.

Might see you on the hill, we will be a group of 21 so not to hard to spot the long train travelling. I think I will feel like a sheep herder thrying to keep the group together!

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I had guys at my B&B that rode yesterday Feb 12, in Renshaw also. They said they had snow conditions all day, and around 18 inches new snow, and still snowing when they came down. Sure hope this holds up for Family Day weekend. Everyone that is coming to our wonder valley this weekend, please drive safely and I sure hope you have a super weekend. Hopefully the weather corporates. thanks Leona

At Home B&B
400 Mountainview Road
McBride, BC
250 569 2366
lkaas1@telus.net

Hotrod reports approximately 20inches of new snow on Renshaw and Lucielle and still snowing lightly, no reports from Belle because no one was there!!

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Mike it's all word of mouth right at the moment!!! It would be nice to see something though, not many guys even bothering to post pics here this season! But it is coming from Hotrod who's been talking to the sledders as they come off the hill!! And on that note I just finished talking to him and it's approximately 24" and up at Renshaw now!! Snowed steady up there all night! On a bit of a downer it's getting warm out!

Last edited:

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And be sure to post them up Mike!!! Anyways another little story, Hotrod was going to ride up Renshaw to check trail to see if it needed to be groomed, something come up so he sent Darrel the trail pass collector, right now there is a couple of rough corners otherwise trail is good, around 10km there's 6inches of new, at 15-18km theres 10-12in. at the chute going up to the cabin he says a solid 30in. and he went for a quick burn past the cabin and got stuck right away in 3ft. Lets hope thats true!!! Only 20 guys up there today! Also some slides have come down in the Ant Hills so "BE AWARE" everyone, not a good weekend to be playing Russian Roulette with the Big Stuff!!!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG The place is like a parking lot under construction!...3-4 feet of fresh! the riding is epic again!

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just hope to maybe get some days off before the end of the month so that I can get out for a couple days of riding before the snow conditions end up like sh*t again.

Dustylane

Reaction score
I think those pictures are a big enough teaser for us working folk! lol Well i will keep dreaming of getting back in the fluffy stuff

Top Bottom