Fat Sacks

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not sure how many water bunnies we got around here or better yet Wakeboard and Surf Bunnies, But I want more wake so I am curious if anyone is using fat sacks in their ride to help the wake.
I only have 600lb stock balast and wake plate so I was thinking another 400lb on each side and 300lb or so in the front. what do you guys think?
GOT WAKE!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We run alot of weight!!!! what type of boat are you trying to weight? Are you trying to load up for surfing or wakebaording? There are tons of different ways but the most popular are ballast bags which is water or pop sacks which is like a gunny sack filled with lead pellets about the size of golf balls. I've even seen guy's take 6" ABS pipe cut about 4' long and fill with concrete just a b*tch to keep from rolling.

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sacks are great. Another trick is to use the Rubbermaid containers and fill them from the lake with a 5 gallon pail. They are flat bottomed so no slip.

1200 lbs plus 5 or 6 guys (or gals) - should be enough to get a good pop. I was running 1000 in my Brendella o/b when the kids wanted to get inverted.

Top Bottom