Farmer talk

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When they’re causing trouble, its time for a trade….

The tits were the most expensive trade ever…

So far, nobody has bit on the old unit, I knew it was defective.🤣😝

Haha, made that trade myself, made trading Green iron look dam cheap but the new unit rides way better! Lol

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OIP.Nv2RVDWzKIwjyG5L2m3qsAHaFj

These little guys and sheds = $$$$$
I've had to replace a few 20g + wiring harnesses , plus sensors and ecm's
Had with lots of wire coatings being soy based now ,,,,,, they think its yummy

Last edited:

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be thankful we don't have rats.

Rats got into my sister's vehicle in NB and ate up the wires to the point that insurance wrote the vehicle off

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who else is holding on while grain prices tank or am i the only one lol? Still have alota bushels to market and move
I’m cleaned out although I didn’t have a lot to move this year. So far I am ahead on everything except my peas even though the price I got was a $1 better than the elevators at the time.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m cleaned out although I didn’t have a lot to move this year. So far I am ahead on everything except my peas even though the price I got was a $1 better than the elevators at the time.
If i sell price jumps in a hold price falls been a rollercoaster of a ride last few years

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who else is holding on while grain prices tank or am i the only one lol? Still have alota bushels to market and move

Think the full canola bins is my worst move. Usually sell off combine but the first drop didn’t have much in bin so only sold a little. Wish I would have guessed on even half the production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think the full canola bins is my worst move. Usually sell off combine but the first drop didn’t have much in bin so only sold a little. Wish I would have guessed on even half the production.

I will he babysitting till july august it seems now

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Im Riding the last 35% right to the toilet also Every fundamental and market guy points to canola getting back to the $740/t range but had a long talk with one of the guys at ADM and a lot of the things he talked about made a lot of sense as to why we won't see much of a rally in the near term if at all! I’m thinking that $14 is our new reality Unfortunately

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im Riding the last 35% right to the toilet also Every fundamental and market guy points to canola getting back to the $740/t range but had a long talk with one of the guys at ADM and a lot of the things he talked about made a lot of sense as to why we won't see much of a rally in the near term if at all! I’m thinking that $14 is our new reality Unfortunately
could you elaborate please for the common folk.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
could you elaborate please for the common folk.
what he was saying was crushers are running pretty much full capacity and sitting on a good supply, they are estimating something like 11mmt still on farm in western Canada, line companies aren’t moving much to export and are dealing most of their purchases back to the crushers, possibly leaving a couple million ton carry out! Which is adequate to keep futures in check longer term. Short term, sooner than later these FCC loans need to be paid and all this canola that guys are sitting on with fingers crossed starts coming to town….. crushers sitting full…… basis widens!
Election years looming so expect the USDA bullch!t machine to keep the supply/demand numbers in the status quo to keep food inflation from accelerating anymore!
$14 canola doesn’t pay the bills anymore around here that’s for sure and with another drought looming for the spring it’s a bit to to be very enthusiastic unfortunatel!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crop advance aint due till sept, possibly another drought, leter ride

Wish I was in that position, bills have to be covered before than!
I agree with you tho, if this drought carries on both here and in Brazil sooner or later the markets will have to notice!

Last edited:

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish I was in that position, bills have to be covered before than!
I agree with you tho, if this drought carries on both here and in Brazil sooner or later the markets will have to notice!

Seen the were harvesting in Brazil on the twit machine but then marketing says the forecasted rain is going to ease drought concerns and help production. To much bull$hit in the markets trying to screw us steady

Top Bottom