Fantastic Donairs and Burgers in Valemount

Diamond H

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
This place is open from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Tuesday to Saturday and WILL deliver to the motels. Check them out.

We're back to regular hours..... snow is great, weather is great, and of course our donairs are great.....come on down.....

Last edited:

Sledavola

Reaction score
Ya,, the donairs are awesome and those are the best burgers from vancouver to edmonton. 2 years ago, a guy from austrailia had one and he said it was jolly good,, HEY ,,, I KNOW,,,,,,, now they are world famous,,,,that place should call them WORLD FAMOUS BURGERS, get it ,, cause a guy from another part of the world had one so now they are WORLD FAMOUS BURGERS. But that place in Valemount has the best burgers in the whole area, so don't even bother trying any other burger,,,

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya,, the donairs are awesome and those are the best burgers from vancouver to edmonton. 2 years ago, a guy from austrailia had one and he said it was jolly good,, hey ,,, i know,,,,,,, now they are world famous,,,,that place should call them world famous burgers, get it ,, cause a guy from another part of the world had one so now they are world famous burgers. But that place in valemount has the best burgers in the whole area, so don't even bother trying any other burger,,, not even 2 for 4 mama burgers,,,, ok,, you can shut off the valve to the helium now,,,,,,, come on,, shut it off,,,,,,, shut off that valve larry, before it starts to affect your brain...

what?

Shortcut

Reaction score
Stopped in Saturday before heading home, yup great food! Nice people, chatted with them for about 10 minutes, retired to Valemount, then opened up the place.

Diamond H

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
great comments, thanks...just to let you know that if you call the night before you go sledding, we would come in early the next morning and make lunches to go. We can double wrap the donairs in foil. Just think how that hot donair, with the melted cheese would taste after a hard day of sledding...........yummmmmmm... 250-566-4453

Sledavola

Reaction score
Hey, Hey, stop it, wrapped in foil?,,, melted cheese?,,, I think i better head to Valemount tomorrow and test drive one of those tasty donairs. I'm sure they are as good as everyone says.

Top Bottom