falls lake, coquihalla

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was up on the 7 what a blast the powder was great :d when i left it was still snowing around falls lake should be great this week , id go again but the wife is:realmad: only if she :beer: i wouldnt have to listen to her:rant: all day long lol happy sledding

Attachments

• Picture 896.jpg
    Picture 896.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Picture 900.jpg
    Picture 900.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 89

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MARCH 14 fresh snow on the coquihalla today anyone going around falls lake area? WISH I COULD GO THE POLARIS IS DOWN :( MY WIFE IS SO:d I CANT GO

white ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was up on the 7 what a blast the powder was great :d when i left it was still snowing around falls lake should be great this week , id go again but the wife is:realmad: only if she :beer: i wouldnt have to listen to her:rant: all day long lol happy sledding

It's been about 10 years since I rode those areas... awesome sledding up top and I really liked 10K!! :beer: oh and the cabins were $15 bucks a night LOL

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the rental went up 25 a night and bring your own blankets :d lol i just fixed my sled looking to go this weekend

white ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have you been to merritt? a place called honeymoon .. I heard it is pretty good. Me and some buddies are going to check it out this saturday!! your welcome to come along!

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
havent been there yet , would like to go some time , others are going to falls lake this weekend , its been snowing around falls lake for two days ive been told ,hope its good this weekend, :beer: fresh powder and no wife:realmad: should be great lol

white ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:beer: :beer: :beer: we'll let you know how it was!!
I would definately like to go to the coke 1 time this year!!!
have a great time!! :beer:

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
let you know how it is ,maybe i should remember my helmet this time :eek: lol last time i went forgot my goggles my helmet in the back of truck as the wife drove away :rant: lol , had to cut a blanket in half and wrap around my head must of looked funny sure got some weird looks,:d also had :beer: to keep me warm lol

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone around the lowermainland going out this week end , let me know where i might need a pull back lol:d

bones01

Reaction score
yup, Sunday west side across from the parking lot. secret little spot that usually not tracked up right away. buddies friend was there Monday, up henning. said it was pimp, ton of snow 2-3 feet.

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going on saturday should be fun :d hope there powder , this injun will have to pray to the snow gods lol lol:d

bones01

Reaction score
we ah....didn't go to coq we went to a local area. good times. got stuck couple times.

Attachments

• 2009_0322(011).jpg
    2009_0322(011).jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 82

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was on the coquihalla to day what a blast:d not a track around till the pipe line:pthe north slopes were even better to sled on about foot half powder :d

Attachments

• Picture 942.jpg
    Picture 942.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Picture 947.jpg
    Picture 947.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Picture 944.jpg
    Picture 944.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 73
  • Picture 941.jpg
    Picture 941.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 70

SledderGuy

Reaction score
Anyone heading up on saturday? Im looking for someone to ride with.

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thinking of going on saturday alot of fresh powder right now should be good up around falls lake 10 k were you heading out from im in delta ? let me know

SledderGuy

Reaction score
I`m heading out from Mission. I like to leave around 8:00 or 9:00 am. Are you still considering going?

Top Bottom