Fallen Angel

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My deepest condolences to Albert's family and friends. This must be a trying time, and I pray you will all find the strength to cope.

We too send our prayers to the family. Very sad, so sorry for your loss. He sounded like an amazing man.

Smiley

Reaction score
This is not the proper place but I'm not sure where else to ask. Could someone PM me Albert's funeral arrangements? I grew up 5 doors down from the beck family and our family (still in Antler Lake) would like to attend. Thanks in advance,

Hey this is Sherry I will PM you when we know

700WFO

Reaction score
Such sad news to hear, our condolences to the family and friends of Albert Beck. While I can't say that I ever met him personally, just looking at the replies on here states the type of son/husband/father/friend/man he was. A great loss to snowmobilers everywhere. As the title of the thread says, he is a "Fallen Angel", so much like a stone cast into a calm ocean, the ripples of his life reaching out and touching people everywhere, not just the closest shores of family and friends, but strangers of distant lands who never got the chance to see his wave, but still felt the ripples lapping against their hearts. Be strong family and friends, and when you are feeling weak, seek those around you to help support one another through the tides of emotions as you grieve such a great loss. With deepest condolences, Brian & Family

The Moody One

Reaction score
Terry ,Kim, Sherry, Ryker and the rest of the Beck family my deepest sympathy goes to you all on your very tragic loss.I knew Albert from snowmobiling and I never ever saw him without a smile on his face. Albert with that big smile! I will always remember Albert he was the kind of guy you wanted to be around because he liked to laugh and had a passion for life He was a very kind and caring man with a big heart. I'm glad to say that I have had the pleasure of getting to know him. Albert will be missed by everyone that had a chance to meet him .Albert was a amazing person .The world has lost one of the good guys.

May you always feel the love and warmth of his smile in your hearts forever.

A smile for all, a heart of gold,
You were the best this world could hold.
Never selfish, always kind,
These are the memories
You have left behind.

sledd boy

Reaction score
Words have escaped us to express how sorry we are to hear of the loss of Albert. Terry, Sherry, Kim and family and the rest of the Beck clan, our deepest condolences. May you find strength among each other to ease your sorrow. Remember you have many friends and family to lean on and help you through this difficult time

May your memories of a wonderful, caring and compassionate husband, father, grandfather and friend comfort you and bring a small smile to your faces as the days pass.

Albert will be deeply missed by all that knew him.

Terri & Doug W.

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To the Beck family, my deepest condolences to each and everyone of of you, and to anyone who knew him. i my self only met him a few times over the few years of sledding, and never did i see him with out a smile on his face and was always willing to have a conversation. again sorry for the loss of a Great guy in the sledding community:(

May you Rest in Peace, and forever ride on Albert Beck

Those we love remain with us for love itself lives on, and cherished memories never fade because a loved one's gone. Those we love can never be more than a thought apart, far as long as there is memory, they'll live on in the heart.

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have never met Albert and his family but wish to extend our heartfelt condolences... reading these posts brings tears to my eyes. It sounds like he was a great guy and will be missed :sadbanana:
Cale and Amy

nytrobrad

Reaction score
I am relatively inexperienced when it comes to mountain riding. I've always thought there was no danger if you used common sense while riding. It's a real eye opener to see such an educated and experienced rider taken from our community. My heart goes out to all who knew and loved him.

krazy ken

Reaction score
As losing a friend earlier this year,keep all the good memories close and stay strong through the tough times ahead. Deepiest sympathy to family and friends.
Krazy Ken

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As the days go by Im finding myself remembering times that we've shared with family and friends that I thought I forgot it's been hard for me but our memories will last forever. Next time I get on my sled all that I would think about is when we went snowmobiling together and all things you taught me about snowmobiling. As I ride through the powder which I love so much I know you will be wacthing over us and sleding up in the highest peeks of the mountain tops. Rest in Peace our "Fallen Angel" as I want to say Ride in Peace. Sara

Smiley

Reaction score
All right here goes...

Bradley, Ron and Robbie- you guys are heroes in my eyes and I no that dad would be proud. You guys had to do the unthinkable.......

I can't imagine what it must have been like.

But you guys did it... in no time at all you found my dad and god knows you did everything you possible could for him.We all know this and you should hold you heads high. Then you guys had to deal with the after math...this took courage and strength, and dedication
This shows the true friendship that dad had with each and everyone of you, you guys are family.

Sorry to post this here but I wanted everyone not just you guys to see it

To everyone who helped these guys while they where down there.... Thank you. there are so may people that assisted in this whole thing, we are truly thankful. I just found out that there was a 16 year old guy that was helping...my heart goes out to you. Members of Tri County thank you. BBtoys for helping getting the sled down, thank you.

I do feel the need to stress to all SM members that this accident was a natural avy, with the training that dad,Brad ,I and others have taken, these guys were playing in the tree's not the slopes when it all happened. This year is not a good year for snow conditions in the mountains, as others have experienced, even with taking precautions this is still happening. Lets all hope that next year will bring better snow...I'm not saying stop sledding that not it at all, I just feel that this year is almost done local places have some great power ride it.
I do get that there is no place like the hills...man dad was just itching to go there all the time, had many more trips planned........
Sit back Read the reports....take the courses...ride with proper equipment same goes for group memebers..... we all know the conditions... ride smart... have no regrets.... and always have great friends with you.

The love and support my mom, myself, cody, kim and lindsey, the rest of the family are getting is truly amazing.... we could not ask for better. Dad has blessed us by everyone surrounding us

Thank you all SM members for all your kind words about my dad even the ones that never met him.
The stories just remind all of us of all the things that made dad who he was.

Sherry Beck...Waldroff now

Smiley

Reaction score
For all those wondering about dad's memorial. We are working on dates and locations so this well follow, as soon as I no I will post it on here.

I can tell you that it is going to be a celebration of life... not a funeral. dad hated funerals and did not want one. A celebration of life seems only appropriate for how he was and how many peoples lives dad has touched.

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a incredible tragedy ......Sounds like everyone involved has some healing to do ...
Cried my eyes out at work reading this thread, but wouldn't wish to have not read it ...To the Beck family , my deepest sympathy ....To all others involved ....Stay strong, time will heal all wounds, your our heroes !!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ride In Peace fellow sledder. My deepest condolences to the family.

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Condolences to the Beck family. Albert may you have blue bird days, fresh powder and endless fields and meadows...

Top Bottom