F1 2012

nolran

Reaction score
So who's interested with F1 here? With just a few days away from season opening, I am just excited with how the teams and the drivers are going to keep up this time.

There are a few shake ups with the line up with Kubica still not around, and looking to sit it out a lot longer; with the return of the Iceman and the suspension of Sutil, it would be great to see how things would turn out.

I am glad that Petrov was able to get a sit as well.

cles

Reaction score
The drivers' lineup should be entertaining. I'm glad Kimi is back. I just hope Lotus can give him a car he can do something with. I also hope someone can give Vettel a run for his money, but I suspect it will be a race for second place again....that kid is good!!

I think we are going to the Belgium race this year...can't wait to see Eau Rouge!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going to watch the good ole' boys run in Phoenix in November. No kitty litter in Nascar. Lol.

gcastillo

Reaction score
With Ferrari announcing a complete redesign of their 2012 F1 car, it would not be surprising to see them pushed further back into the field.

But a quick and complete sort of marriage with the car will actually solve that problem. Alonso is one of the best, if not actually the best, drivers in the field but the car he is driving is just too much of a burden for them to actually place higher into the standing.

Top Bottom