f... tards at rallys

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was at the ashmont rally on saturday and had a great time,i only thing that pissed me off is 3 yes 3 different riders who were stuck behind me due to 2 long back up lines where everone just needed to be cool and wait awhile and one spot where at a large hole people were stuck and i had to stop as a winch line was attached to a tree in my path,,,but what do all 3 people try and do get passed me and hit the back or side of my rzr.what is wrong with these idiots,i said a few words to the 3rd guy and he looked at me as if i was in the wrong,wait your turn guys,have some trail manners.you small percentage of ass holes wreck a graet day out with my kids,i am going to go the good fish lake rally and pray know one hits me again from behind.this to me is a family outing and special time enjoyed with my kids and friends.ass holes please stay home....sorry about the rant

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It stems from people not moving at holes a lot of times. There are people that would rather sit for an hour at a mud hole waiting for someone to get out instead of helping and getting traffic moving. This in turn makes for a huge back up. It is one reason I dislike poker runs.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It stems from people not moving at holes a lot of times. There are people that would rather sit for an hour at a mud hole waiting for someone to get out instead of helping and getting traffic moving. This in turn makes for a huge back up. It is one reason I dislike poker runs.

me me me. Today's mentality. thats why I avoid rally's too. Steve u should gps that **** and we will smash them trails another time. See u at the airport bro !! 13 days and counting

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was there to and experenced the same thing didnt think much of it just cracked a beer and waited my turn every rally is the same. Most people are just trying to catch up with there group at that point.

May see you at good fish, should be a good time

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Goodfish will be a blast. That bush trail at Ashmont was quite the bottle kneck over a few small trees.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was always under the impression if you are or have to stop on trail u should pull over so others can get by, if you park in center of trail, You are the problem child!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What if you are , old, upside down and crossways across said trail.....?

I'd call that land fill. or I may be doing maintenance on the ranger!!!

rally's can be a pain, every mud hole is a stop and look spot. some are just in a hurry,

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd call that land fill. or I may be doing maintenance on the ranger!!!

rally's can be a pain, every mud hole is a stop and look spot. some are just in a hurry,
Problem is some rallys are timed, and if ur not back ur done

If it bottle necks enough puts lots way behind if there slow

Top Bottom