F m l

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may have found a stove for a case of beer! Going to check it out tonight. Its the guy who I'm doing the audit for, maybe he's trying to bribe me? :eek: lol. And no sugar daddy for me. I can handle my own. :D

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we must be related in some way lol, but in the end, till you roll your truck and blow up your sled FIVE times and seize up the other sled i think i'm still on top :d:beer:

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a working stove for free, only problem is your in Calgary. Color is Almond...updated to White. PM if interested.

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rowdy girl just in from the garage i did find that recoil all it needs is a rope your welcome to it also have one slightly used danby micro wave (Only used to make popcorn in my office ):p but they banned use from watching movies :nono:and being on snow and mud at work :rant: :rolleyes: so your welcome to both if your still in need :beer::beer::d

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may have found a stove for a case of beer! Going to check it out tonight. Its the guy who I'm doing the audit for, maybe he's trying to bribe me? :eek: lol. And no sugar daddy for me. I can handle my own. :D

"I Can Handle My Own" Did you learn that from the "Ladies" down the street ?........lol
Sorry Coudn't Let It Go Buy !

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like I said, $50...good shape (almost new really). I'll get my info to you.

Attachments

• Work 239.jpg
    Work 239.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 132

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow... a damsel in distress and not one offer to go over and help her with two measly screws and a couple of plugins and boom its fixed.... too much snow still on the ground i guess eh

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow... a damsel in distress and not one offer to go over and help her with two measly screws and a couple of plugins and boom its fixed.... too much snow still on the ground i guess eh

I would love to go over and fix it for her, but 1200km is a little unrealistic of a trip.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rowdy, You prego?

I'd have to be getting laid to be pregnant...besides baby killer takes care of that.

haha it's all good now my buddy came over, put in a new electrical plug, and helped me get the "new" used oven into my house. It's purty! :D Sooo happy!

I would love to go over and fix it for her, but 1200km is a little unrealistic of a trip.

haha yeah, that's a bit of a jaunt to fix that for me. You'd be expecting something more than a thank you I'd presume, lol. And you wouldn't get it, haha

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha yeah, that's a bit of a jaunt to fix that for me. You'd be expecting something more than a thank you I'd presume, lol. And you wouldn't get it, haha

Well I was going to fix it for a smile, considering they are free. I guess I will just go over to McD's and get a free one there:d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
t's not the stove, its the oven inside. The coil there started to smoulder, so I shut it off and now it doesn't work. Ovens from 1979. As copied from Rowdy.

As I said earlier it sounds like the element! It unplugs; take it to Home Depot and buy a replacement. Easy fix for cheap.

Isn't anyone a handyman these days? Geesh.....

i can be handy, just sayin

Top Bottom