F m l

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So on top of the 3 G's I've just spent on my sled, I come home to relax with some wine and bake some french onion soup and my effin oven breaks. Now I gotta go try to finance a new one this week/weekend and miss riding. Keep in mind now this is all getting paid for on a single girl salary. Ugh.

Feels good to vent. Anyone else out there beside me and Snohog having some major FML moments?

*sigh* :beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Kijiji is your friend.....

So on top of the 3 G's I've just spent on my sled, I come home to relax with some wine and bake some french onion soup and my effin oven breaks. Now I gotta go try to finance a new one this week/weekend and miss riding. Keep in mind now this is all getting paid for on a single girl salary. Ugh.

Feels good to vent. Anyone else out there beside me and Snohog having some major FML moments?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Is it just the element? Cheap fix if it is....

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stove? all my meals are microwave, maybe I should find a nice girl with a working oven.......

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What a pain in the ass! It seems like when stuff goes bad it goes horrible. Sorry to hear about your luck.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had to clear up this years & last years property tax's, still got this years income tax to pay, Ford lost 4x4 around X-mas(good thing it mostly sits in the driveway), blew the motor in the Doo, and it keeps on snowing:)D or :rant: :confused:), fixing a friends quad in trade for a new to me oven, a different sled to fix when the quad is done, 1 of 3 sump pumps have quit on me again, need to change filters for the well this year, broke only shower in the house in Jan(bandaid is still holding), and the bills & morgtage keep on coming.......LOL

Yes!!! I have had a FML! year already. LOL

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kijiji is your friend.....

yeah but my luck ch!t would be broken before I got it home

:confused:

Is it just the element? Cheap fix if it is....

It's not the stove, its the oven inside. The coil there started to smoulder, so I shut it off and now it doesn't work. Ovens from 1979.

Stove? all my meals are microwave, maybe I should find a nice girl with a working oven.......

haha well keep looking, mine's on the fritz :p

What a pain in the ass! It seems like when stuff goes bad it goes horrible. Sorry to hear about your luck.

Yeah so true. Things happen in three's I'm hoping, that engine, recoil and oven is it. Unless sled counts as one, in that case wonder what will be next...

Unless I count my basement shower surround breaking and me having to redo the basement bathroom this summer :S

what colour oven do you need

Doesn't matter to me. I want to go black appliances but everything I have now is white. Why? What you got?

I had to clear up this years & last years property tax's, still got this years income tax to pay, Ford lost 4x4 around X-mas(good thing it mostly sits in the driveway), blew the motor in the Doo, and it keeps on snowing:)D or :rant: :confused:), fixing a friends quad in trade for a new to me oven, a different sled to fix when the quad is done, 1 of 3 sump pumps have quit on me again, need to change filters for the well this year, broke only shower in the house in Jan(bandaid is still holding), and the bills & morgtage keep on coming.......LOL

Yes!!! I have had a FML! year already. LOL

haha wow, yeah I'd say you are having a FML year!!!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
yeah but my luck ch!t would be broken before I got it home

:confused:

It's not the stove, its the oven inside. The coil there started to smoulder, so I shut it off and now it doesn't work. Ovens from 1979.

haha well keep looking, mine's on the fritz :p

Yeah so true. Things happen in three's I'm hoping, that engine, recoil and oven is it. Unless sled counts as one, in that case wonder what will be next...

Unless I count my basement shower surround breaking and me having to redo the basement bathroom this summer :S

Doesn't matter to me. I want to go black appliances but everything I have now is white. Why? What you got?

haha wow, yeah I'd say you are having a FML year!!!

Can ya help a guy out with some spare change :rolleyes: :d

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been there. I like my Brick card. Just when I get it paid off it is time to buy something. Had to do the oven thing too. You dont know how much you use it until it fawks up

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Peaks & Valleys----- Peaks & Valleys
At least our address does not end with Japan
we always figuer out how to get it done and I hope Loto Max will be my new best friend

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been there. I like my Brick card. Just when I get it paid off it is time to buy something. Had to do the oven thing too. You dont know how much you use it until it fawks up

yeah I've found a couple stoves for cheap already, just gotta see who will do no interest no payment thing for 6 months or something

Peaks & Valleys----- Peaks & Valleys
At least our address does not end with Japan
we always figuer out how to get it done and I hope Loto Max will be my new best friend

oh yah, I don't stress that much. No matter what that b!tch life throws at me, she can expect a punch to the cooter from me cause I won't give up or give in!

NO, because I believe you will buy booze with it!!!

LOL:d:beer::beer::beer:

I would too...:D

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No gameroom cash either because I believe you will gamble it away! LOL

I reped ya....... thats a fair trade I would say:confused:

F m l !!!

The rep, is good :d But the account is still under 120 Mill :( :( lol

Taylzee

Reaction score
Your stove busted stove is just like the busted sled you just fixed...Except it is easier to fix and doesn't cost as much. Look at it this way. If you rip it down to fix the problem and don't, well I guess you gotta buy a new one but if you fix it for $20.00...great!

Top Bottom